Chapter Nineteen- Too Much Drama

Start from the beginning

"Fine I'll make sure I eat." I responded, as I threw my hands in the air. It wasn't like I was purposely starving myself. I've just been going through somethings.

"I'll make sure she actually does eat." Louis spoke up, taking his attention off of me.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name." Marcus said, as he turned to Louis.

Louis stood up and stuck his hand out."I'm Louis, Kendall's...friend." he sounded unsure.

Marcus nodded,"I'm doctor Luxury, Chaire and Jacobs father." he said, while shaking Louis's hand."You're one of Zayn's friends too, right." he questioned as he stared down at Louis.

Louis nodded,"Yes sir." he replied looking slightly confused. It didn't take a genius, to figure out where he was going with that question.

"How long have you known Zayn?" Marcus questioned, with his poker face on. I smiled.

"For a long time." Louis replied as he looked over at me for help. I shrugged as I watched the scene unfold.

"Is he a good friend?"

"He's a good friend." Louis answered, quickly.

"Has he ever did drugs?" Marcus was interrogating Louis. Honestly it was funny.

"I-I no." Louis stuttered.

"You sure." Marcus asked with a raised brow.

"No. I mean yes." Louis fumbled over his words, and fell back into his chair.

"Marcus leave Louis alone." I had decided to end his suffering. Marcus turned back to me with a smile on his face.

"Have to protect my baby Kendall." he replied as he ruffled my hair. I smacked his hand away from my head.

At the rate he was going. He was going to scare every boy away. I could see it now. Chaire is a old lady with, cats running around her house. She already had a soft spot for cats too.

"So when will I be able to leave?" I asked as I laid back down, in the bed.

"You can actually leave in a few minutes, as soon as I come back with the paper work you need to sign." he said as he walked towards the door.

"Oh when you do happen to get something to eat, let it be something healthy." He advised, then left saying he'd be back. Leaving me alone in a room with Louis.

"That was interesting." Louis said as he walked over to me. My eyes narrowed as he began to fluff my pillows.

"Louis what are you doing?" I asked through clenched teeth, hoping he would get the hint and stop. I didn't like being treated like I was, weak. Being in the hospital just made it worse. I hate hospitals.

"Just making sure your are comfortable." He said as he threw his hands up, and backed away.

My gaze softened slightly,"Thanks I guess. Besides it's not like I'm going to be here for long anyway." I said as I stared at him.

A comfortable silence fell between us, and I played with the hospital bracelet on my arm. Louis was sitting up in the chair, with his head leant back on the wall and his eyes closed. How long had he been here with me? He looked tired, the bruises on his face was starting to fade. God I felt guilty.

"Louis I'm sorry."

He opened his eyes,"Sorry for what?" he asked, sounding confused and curious at the same time.

I shrugged,"I guess for everything really."

"Kendall-"

A loud growling sound cut him off. Louis looked at me with his eyebrow raised."Wow I thought Niall's stomach sounded like a dinosaur, when he was hungry." he joked."The guys actually went to go get something to eat for when you woke up. But let's just hope I survive that long." he scooted his chair away from me.