two

jason

I wasn't going to say something to her yet, not until we reached the room. as we stood in the elevator we both decided just to stare at eachother. I was mesmerized by her brown skin that showed, she was so beautiful. she had a piercing in her nose, meaning they hadn't fully exmained her yet. she starred at me and travelled along my body, seeing how I was. she was studying me. I saw it all in her eyes. she already had a plan on how to leave; shes so beautiful yet stupid. ive been in here for months. shes been in here for hours. my heart race began to quicken as I looked at her; not positively. there was something about her. the constant sound of the elevator chains bringing us down to the room left me know when and when not to blink, I want her scared of me. she reminded me of a past victim, someone who had much potential but blew it all in simple mistakes. the opening of the door made me quickly react, instantly leaving. her footsteps followed behind as I walked along the dark hallways, barely lighten with the old lightbulbs no one cared to change.

"so are we gonna stay silent or am I just gonna wait for you to talk?" she spoke, her voice stopping my heart. I didn't let it effect me, I just continued to walk more, staying serious. I can't let my guard down. I won't let my guard down.

she sucked her teeth at my reaction, frustrated and fed up by my silence. I smirked to myself. it's working. im letting her figure me out, piece by piece. just by that elevator ride I knew she wanted to know more about me. the boy who was told he's psychotic. i snapped out of my thoughts quickly as the end of the hallway was infront of us. the silver door remained locked. I turned around to her, having to look down on her petite body.

"dont tell them I brought you here. understand?" I sternly said, clenching my jaw. she nodded with confusion in her eyes. I turned back around to the door, squaring down to the grey rug infront of it. I slid my hand under the  left corner, slowly pulling out a gold key to open the door. I put in the key, slowly unlocking it to not pull off the alarm. the cool air blew from the crack of the door, splashing into our face. I let the door fully open as she steps infront of me, observing the room with aw.

"why would you bring me here?" she said shaking her head, turning back around to me. I didn't speak again, just looking into her eyes.

"this is the only room youll feel normal in. remember what I said earlier and how to get here." I murmured before turning back around to walk down the hallway with her behind me.

"that's it though? a room filled with hundreds of plants and flowers?" she asked with a chuckle in her voice. everytime I turned to look in her eyes, her emotions would change. I would see her in her; the past victim. I didn't wanna do this. I didn't wanna be reminded of this again.