"Well, how do you expect to skate, Pookie, if you have no skates?" My eyes widen and I plop myself down into one of the seats and open up the case.

Inside is a pair of pink skates with white laces. I'm immediately in love with them and can only hope this time will not be the only time I wear them. "Can you guys skate?" I ask, looking up at them.

North and Silas grin. "We can." Silas says. "We're fast too."

Victor rolls his eyes. "We can all skate; it's like swimming, some of us are stronger and faster then others but we can all go onto the ice and skate around the rink."

"Let me help you get those on Trouble while these lot get their own skates on." I nod my head and allow him to help me put them on.

I look at the others as Gabriel does up my skates. Kota is wearing a beanie on his head, gloves, a green hooded jumper and black tracksuit bottoms. Luke is wearing just gloves, a blue hooded jumper with a Nike swish on its front and a pair of grey sweat pants.

North is also wearing a beanie, black jumper and black sweats. Silas wears a baseball cap, a dark blue jumper and light grey sweats and gloves. Nathan is wearing a red tracksuit set with a black beanie that has a red Nike swish on the front. Owen wears a grey zip up jacket and black sweats, black gloves and no hat. Sean wears a purple beanie, a purple jumper and red sweats. Victor has on a white jumper with a black Nike swish, black sweats and also wears a beanie. And the boy crouching down at my feet wears a bright orange jumper and red sweats.

They all look handsome in their casual wear and I smile.

I look down at myself; I'm wearing a pink jumper with a Nike swish also and my sweats are black with pink stripes down the outside of each leg. My long socks are bright pink and are bunched around my ankles. I'm sure Silas said they wear football socks.

Gabriel knots my laces and then stands. "All done." He grins. "Want help getting up?" I nod my head and hold my hands out to him. He pulls me up and I wobble on my feet and thin blades for a moment before finding my balance. "Perfect." Gabriel grins, planting a kiss on my cheek before sitting down and getting his own skates on.

Owen comes over to me and holds his hand out to me. "Are you ready to go ice skating, Miss Sorenson?"

I nod my head, placing my hand in his. "I am." He leads me over towards the gate that will lead us on to the ice. I wobble as I walk for a couple of steps but again, find my footing and balance quickly. Sean opens the gate for us and I watch as Owen gets onto the ice, easily going from walking and solid dry grounds to wet, slippery ones.

I take a deep breath just as hands come on my hips. I look over my shoulder and find Kota behind me. "I've got you." He whispers into my ear and I nod my head, taking that first step onto the ice as Owen holds my hands and Kota holds my hips.

My foot almost slides off with me but I manage to quickly get the other one on straight after, finding some balance. My legs shake and I keep stepping, trying to stop my feet going in opposite directions.

"Don't step, just slide your feet." I nod my head at Owen and slide my feet. When my feet start going out I point my toes in and they come back together again. "That's it." I grin and allow him and Kota to lead us out into the middle of the rink. Sean is right beside us so I look up to find the others.

North and Silas are skating on the ice like they're running laps; they do it with so much ease and make it look so easy. Victor and Gabriel are lazily following while Luke and Nathan try and catch up but Silas and North are almost catching up with Victor and Gabriel.

They easily move around the pair, never missing a beat. I want this on camera. "Has someone got a camera?" I ask. "This is something we need to get in pictures and videos."

"We all have our phones, Sweetheart. We'll make sure to catch photos and videos for you." I grin and nod my head. "Think I can let go of you now?"

"Yeah, I think I'm getting it." I tell Kota. He releases my hips but I still hold onto Owen's hands. My grip tightens on Owen's hand as he starts pulling me gently along. I admire how he's skating backwards, his steel gaze locked solely on me.

Sean starts skating around us, his hands behind his back, a whistle leaving his lips as if he's out on a casual walk. I grin as Owen continues to pull me around the rink. The boys fly past us on their skates but I'm to focused on what I'm doing to pay to much attention. I do notice that they're good though, turning from forward skating to backwards, their legs and feet moving perfectly with each stride they take.

Once we've made it around the rink once, Owen says, "Ready to try by yourself?"

I grin, nodding my head. My ears find the sound of the music playing through the speakers and I smile when I recognize another song; Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do.

Owen releases my hand and turns so he's skating beside me. My arms come out as I find balance by myself and I try and make my feet feel as light as possible, gently moving my legs so I glide over the ice. "You are doing brilliant, Sang." Owen says.

I nod my head and look up from my feet. My eyes find Luke trying to catch North and I come to a stop when I realize they're heading straight towards me. They're not paying attention to me but instead laughing and shouting at each other.

"North." Owen and Sean bellow from my sides, they're voices echoing around the ring.

North looks up and his eyes widen when he sees me standing in his path. Owen goes to grab my hand but I wave him off, preparing myself. North is going way to fast to come to a sudden stop. "Move, baby." He yells but I shake my head.

"Open your arms, North." Sean shouts.

Instinct takes over with North and he does as Sean asks. Just as he's about to bash into me, I bend my knees and jump, hoping my feet don't slide from beneath me with the movement. I open my legs, my feet at an odd angle so I don't hurt him with the blades on my feet. His body crashes into mine, his arms come around me and I bury my face into his neck as my arms and legs find their way around him.

Cheers flow around the empty ice rink and I let out a laugh as I pull back and look at North. Wisps of lose hair is flying around my face but I grin down at him. He shakes his head with a grin. "I could have seriously hurt you, baby."

"I'm fine though, so don't stress about it." I tell him. I rest my forehead against his. "Go faster North, like a shooting star in the night sky."

He grins, pressing a kiss to my lips before his legs start working and we fly around the rink. I throw my head back and let out laugh followed by a squeal of excitement as I realize how fast were going. "This is amazing."

A minute later, North starts slowing down and then lazily circles the rink. I'm still clinging onto him like a monkey. He's out of breath and he holds me close in his arms. "You're amazing, I love you."

I grin, my eyes meeting his. "I love you." He presses a kiss to my lips before I gently slide down and place my feet back onto the ice. North makes sure I have my balance before releasing me.

Gabriel and Luke come to my sides and take a hand each, wrapping their fingers around my own. "Ready?" Luke asks, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ready." I say and they start pulling me along; slow at first but soon we find a speed that we stick to as they lead me around the rink.

I smile. I laugh. I soar. I enjoy every minute with every single one of my boys, appreciating every second, loving them even more then what I did this morning because they went out of their way to do something like this for me.

It's the perfect day.