“Tangado a chadad!” Aragorn ordered us. I pulled my necklace up from underneath my shirt and kissed it for luck. I don’t know why I did it but I had done it since I fought my first battle. I placed it back under my shirt making sure it was safe and then went back to aim my bow. I stood up tall, broadened my shoulders and closed one eye so the other was concentrating more on my target. Adrenalin was now kicking in a lot and I felt like I had a lot of energy, even if the rain was pouring down and my armour felt like it was weighing me down. {Prepare to fire}

   “Leithio i philinn!” He shouted and then without taking a breath I let go of the arrow and the three of them flew through the air and each one shot into the necks of three different orcs. They fell dead, along with many other orcs. Theoden ordered his men to return volley after we fired and then Aragorn ordered us to full volley. I pulled another arrow from my quiver and then aimed it at the orc just behind the one that was the closest to us. It caught him in the arm and it only stopped him for a second. I grabbed another one and pulled the string tighter and when I let go, it hit the orc in the neck and pierced the orc running behind him making them both fall to the ground.  Even though more arrows were being fired, the orcs were firing back at us with crossbows and hitting quite a few elves. One came very close to head and I ducked behind the wall so that it wouldn’t hit me. {release the arrows!}

   “Ladders! Ladders!” I heard, I lifted my head up again and saw that there were a good number of Uraks on the ladders and they were almost at the wall. I swapped my bow for one of my swords and just in time for when an orc came off the ladder and landed on the wall a couple of men down. He thrashed his blade around him which slashed many of the elves and I pulled the man next to me down just in time before the blade cut his head off. As soon as the blade was past us I jumped up again and slashed my blade into his neck making him drop his blade and fall to the ground. As soon as that one was down, another one came and there wasn’t even any time for the man to thank me.

    The Uraks were coming hard and fast up the ladders and slowly the elves were dropping down along with orcs. I heard Aragorn getting closer to me but I couldn’t concentrate on anything but the oncoming Uraks. About another ten orcs came at me and I was able to fight them all off but I wasn’t ready for a sudden blast that shook the wall and it broke up, sending me and many others into the air and backwards. All I saw was sky and then a big part of the wall above me. I hit the ground and that was the last thing I saw.

     When I opened my eyes next I was looking up at the sky but the back of my head was swimming in a puddle of muddy, swampy water. I took a deep breathe like my body had just realised it had stopped. But it was hard to breathe as I felt a heavy pressure pushing down on my hip. I lifted my head up and looked to see a huge boulder that once held the wall, was now on top of me and I couldn’t move my legs. I looked for my sword and saw that it was a good meter behind me, which I couldn’t reach. Suddenly I heard the roars of orcs coming towards me and I looked around the huge boulder to see tens of orcs charging through the whole newly made in the stone wall. I leaned back around the boulder and tried lifting it up but it was extremely heavy. I let out a cry as I tried again to lift it but it only lifted up a few centimetres before I had to let it go.

    I could hear the orcs getting closer and with my one sword behind me, and not being able to move. I reached for my bow, which luckily was still attached to my back and pulled a bow. I strung it as good as I could and I let go. The arrow wen soaring in the air and it sliced the edge of one orcs neck and into an Uraks chest. There were more men coming from the wall down the orcs but I had to get from under this rock. With the bow still in my hand I tried to lift the boulder again which wasn’t budging, but making it hurt quite a bit more. I went to give up when a pair of hands appeared next to me on the boulder. I looked up to see Neetel smiling down at me, a cut on his chest was bleeding and I looked a little concerned. He shook his head and we both tried to lift the boulder, but it was still too heavy.