I've Been A very Naughty Babysitter

Kale smiles at me and leans in closer. " You have a little chocolate on your lip." Before I can react he places his soft moist lips against mine and sucks the chocolate off my bottom lip. He pulls away to see my reaction. " This is the best chocolate that I've ever had in my life." As I just sit there looking lost in my own little world, he reaches his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. " I can't control myself around you Kalise. Everything about you has me wanting you even more." He grabs my face and roughly pushes his sweet tongue in my mouth causing me to be breathless once again and high off of the taste of his mouth. I feel myself getting weaker and weaker under his touch. I take my hand and without thinking I set it on his thigh and squeeze. This causes him to pull me closer and kiss me with much more force.

Kalise is always surrounded by a bunch of kids. A bunch of evil little monsters that is. She's been a babysitter for the last few years, and hates every minute of it. Everyone has to get by and make money somehow. While her best friend and roommate, spends most of her time sleeping with the helpless, lost single dads. Kalise agrees to herself to never fall into that game, and to never sleep with any of the parents. She's a virgin and proud of it. That is until Tristin's uncle Kale, shows up out of nowhere to pick Tristin up one day. With Kale's sexy good looks and confident cocky smile, Kalise starts finding it harder everyday to stick to her plan. Will she follow what her mind wants, or what her body is craving for?