Chapter Nineteen.

^Sean Palmer.

Chapter Nineteen.

"The fuck are you doing here, Seany!" Em hollered excitedly as she sprinted towards the door, where we were standing and jumped onto a very cheery Sean who wrapped his arms around Em. She kissed his cheek and ruffled his short hair. "I can't believe you're here." Em beamed, showcasing her perfectly aligned and white teeth.

Sean laughed as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his tracks, "I can't believe I'm here either. Damn, I missed you girls." Sean said, as his eyes flickered over the three of us.

"Time for our group hug!" Maya said, excitedly as we giggled slightly and wrapped our arms around each other. Our little perfect moment was ruined by someone who cleared their throat.

I let out a humorless laugh as we composed ourselves and turned towards Blake and Damon, who were eyeing us suspiciously. "Guys, this is Sean, Sean this is," I said pointing at Blake, "Blake Evans and that is," I said pointing towards a confused Damon, "Damon Martins."

"Emily's fantasy." Damon interjected in, wiggling his brows and smirking teasingly at Em, whose face could now be mistaken for a ripe red tomato. Excluding Blake and Em, we all guffawed at Damon's snide comment.

"No, you're not!" Em reprimanded, as she grumpily crossed her arms across her chest. I put my hand around her shoulder and pulled her into my side, and rubbed her arm slightly, signaling her to calm her nerves.

"Nice to see you, man." Sean said with a friendly smile as he did some bro handshake with Damon.

"Mutual, dude." Damon said. His eyes lingered onto Sean's muscular arms for a moment before he looked at him with amusing and impressed look, "You got some good muscles there, man. You into WWE or something?" He asked curiously.

Ah, only Damon Martins' brain is capable of such an elevated level of thinking.

"Oh, no. I'm in the army." Sean said, with a hint of pride in his voice. Maya smiled at her brother with admiration floating in her eyes, as he continued conversing with Sean about his military activities. Em asked us to settle in the living room since we had been standing at the door step for quite some time. Sean, Maya and Emily settled onto one sofa while the rest of us settled onto the other.

"So, Sean, have you ever had an encounter with the Osama Bin Laden?" Damon asked expressively. The room fell dead silent as all of us gaped at Damon with disbelief, whilst Damon who was completely oblivious to our ridiculed gaze towards him, looked up at Sean with eager eyes.

Sean cleared his throat uncomfortably and looked at Damon with 'are you kidding me' look. "Um, he's been dead for a while." Sean said.

Damon's eyes became the size of a golf ball as he covered his mouth with astonishment, "And when the fuck did that happen?" Damon gasped. I could feel Blake mutter some words under his breath while Maya and Sean were at a loss of words.

"Have you been living under the rock, Damon? Laden's news of death was something as grand as one of the Kardashians' scandals. How can you not know that?" Emily asked cynically while a clueless Damon just sat still in his place, looking puzzled as ever.

"Just out of curiosity, who is Kardashian, like is it a new football team?" Damon asked, to which Emily let out a frustrated groan.

"Can we continue with the movie?" Em asked, trying to hide her annoyance under her smile.

                            ~•~

Sean and I walked towards the kitchen in order to make some more popcorn for the gang. Since he stood at an excellent height, he stretched his hand up and pulled out some packets of microwave-popcorn. We stood by the refrigerator, waiting for the popcorn which were yet in the microwave.