How You Meet - Gumball

Hewwo, its what the title says. LETS GET IT OOOON.

IMPORTANT: YES, THIS IS A TAWOG X READER. I DO NOT OWN THIS FRANCHISE, OR THE CHARACTERS, INCLUDING YOU. I OWN THIS BOOK, AS I AM MERELY AN AUTHOR JOLTING MY IDEAS DOWN. YES, THIS IS A DISCLAIMER.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT KID FRIENDLY. NOT KID FRIENDLY. 13+. THIS DEALS WITH MINOR MENTIONS OF DRUGS, ALCOHOL, ABUSE, AND SWEARS. NONE OF THE UNDER AGE CHARACTERS, SUCH AS LESLIE, CARRIE, OR GUMBALL, DO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, OR INFLICT ABUSE OVER AND OVER, INTENTIONALLY. SO, IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS, IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ THIS. I WILL SAY WARNINGS ON CHAPTERS IF NEEDED.

Almost there, just murder the boss, and you'll get the top score. 

You played Ripley Shooter with so much determination, you ignored all outside chatter and noises, all of your focus on this game and it alone. You focused on this game so much, you didn't even notice the boy next to you in awe. "Holy crap! You are extremely good at this game, how do you do it?" He inquired. Ignoring his question, you stuck out your tongue in the corner of your mouth, trying to destroy the final boss of the game. He looked at your face to your moving hands, impressed at how far you were. "You're almost there!" He yelped in amazement, accidentally nudging your shoulder, quickly realizing his mistake, but it was already too late. Your eyes widened, as your arm moved from the controls, causing you to lose the game. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to," He gulped, while you groaned in defeat. You were so close to winning! Looking at the screen that you stared at for almost an hour, you read the big, red, flashing text 'GAME OVER,' 

"No...it's okay." You smiled at him, and he smiled back, finding your smile infectious. "I think you're nudge saved me from losing my eyesight. I would be blind after I finished that game," You joked, not expecting a laugh from the blue boy, but he did anyway, and that made you smile bigger.  "Haha.. Anyway, How did you play that game so awesomely?!" He exclaimed while you grabbed your cup of quarters from off the ground, as you smirked quietly to yourself.

"Practice. I'm pretty good at games I guess," You boast cockily, and he just chuckled, and you looked at him with an expectant look. "Doubting me? I bet you to a game of Ice Hockey. If I win..." You looked around the room for inspiration, and then it hit you. "If I win, you have to get me a slice of pizza, and if I lose-"

"You have to tell me your name! I cant pass a chance of befriending a good gamer!" He chirped, and you agreed. The two you walked to the Ice Hockey, and started up the game. Minutes in, it already became intense, as you two were tied, and the last shot would announce the winner. "I am not going to let you win this!" He remarked as he shot towards your goal, but you fired it back at his goal. This pattern occurred half of the game, while you two shot witty banter at one another.

3... 

2... 

1... 

BEEP!

The game stopped, and Gumball was announced the victor. You groaned playfully, and he lightly blushed, chuckling. "Dang it, I guess I have to tell you my name huh?" You whispered for affect, and he nodded eagerly, making you giggle lightly. You saw him scramble towards you, leaning in to hear your name. This neko sure was eager to hear it, wasn't he? "Alright...My name is--." A slight vibrating went off in your pocket, cutting off your sentence. Pulling out your phone, you read the following;

From: Mom

Sent: 6:43 p.m

its time to head back home. i am in the car. come out, okay?

Smiling apologetically, you put your phone back in your pocket. "Sorry dude, but I gotta head out." Ignoring his complaint, you grabbed your cup, and gave him a last look. Walking away from the hockey table, the blue Neko recovered from his frozen position and caught up with you, an anxious look on his face. 

"Now, hold on! We had a deal didn't we? You said--" You stopped walking, him following suite. You were now less than a couple feet from the entrance of the arcade, holding a cup of quarters. You didn't really have a use for them, did you? Sighing, you turned to the boy, holding out your cup. Shoving it into his chest, he hastily took it, an anxious yet confused look on his face.

"I know what I said. Just because I'm not going to give it to you now, doesn't mean I'm not going to repay you. We still have that deal, and I promise, it wont be broken." You say, and the boy nodded shyly. Smiling, you turned to the door, opening it. Turning you head back to him, you smiled once again. "Oh, and keep the change."