2

16 YEARS LATER

ROSALIE'S POV

It has been 16 years since Isabeth came in are family. We didn't turn her, but we did tell her that we are vampires, she was surprised, but she then she got over it.

ISABETH'S POV

I woke up and aunt Alice skipped in my room. "Good morning."She smiled. "Morning." I said still asleep. "Get dressed you are going to school." Alice smiled. "WHAT." I yelled and ran downstairs to mom and dad. "Please tell that aunt Alice is joking." I asked and dad laughed. "No Isabeth you are 16 you got to go school." Mom said. "Don't worry Beth me and mom and the family will be with you." Dad said trying to calm me. "Go get dressed or we will be late." Mom said and I walked upstairs and got dressed. "Beth we are leaving." Dad called and I ran to mom and dad's car and got in.

We got to school and mom and dad looked at me. "Okay, you were adopted by grandma and grandpa but call them your parents. In school call us Rosalie and Emmett along with the rest of the family." Mom said and we all got out of the car. Everyone was staring at us. "Mo...Rosalie why is everyone looking at us." I asked. "I don't really know they just always have." Mom smiled and I nodded. I walked in the office and got my schedule and walked to my first class, dad was in this class with me, i set my him. "Hey Emmett." I said awkwardly and he smiled. "Its okay Beth you'll get used to it." Dad said.

The teacher walked in and stood before the class. "Okay class today we got a new student, so miss please come up and tell us about yourself and I walked to her. "Hi my name is Isabeth Cullen or you can call me Beth, I was adopted by the Cullen's so Emmett back here is my brother." I said and set back down. It felt so weird calling my dad brother.

It was finally lunch and I walked into the lunch room looking for mom and dad. I found them and stared walking to them when I was stopped. "Hi my name Elizabeth ." She smiled. "Hi my name is Isabeth." I smiled back. "Cool name it is so unique." She said. "Thanks but I have to get to my family." I said. "Okay but would you like to be friends." She asked. "Sure." I smiled. "Bye Beth." "Bye Eliza ." I walked to my family.

"Who was that." Uncle Edward said. "Oh Elizabeth." I answered. "So how is your day so far." Aunt Alice asked. "Well 'Alice' it is going really good." I smiled. "You are having way to much fun with calling us by our real names." Uncle Jasper said. "Yes 'Jasper' yes I am." I laughed.