big reputation, big reputation

The 'old' trailer is available on the chapter: The Official Cast + Growing Playlist

End Game - Taylor Swift
" Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh, you and me we got big reputations.
And you heard about me,
I got some big enemies. "

Chapter 1
Carrisa

"I'm not eating that."

"I think it's dangerous if you eat it," I said as I poked this very sad attempt of a hot dog with my fork. Ellie laughed at my joke, whereas Gwen joined in with more complaints about the school's cooking. 

"This is what we get for attending to a school in King City," Gwen said half serious, half joking. I poked the hot dog with my fork. The meat strangely packed, it looked like it was wrapped in some very thin melted plastic that stuck to the sausage.

"You do the honours." Ellie ordered as my stomach growled resonated through the cafeteria. I covered my hot dog in mustard hoping that it would taste better. It didn't.

"Not a good idea-." I managed to say before I was rudely interrupted by my breakfast peaking its way back to my mouth. I spat the taken bite to a napkin.

"That's enough. I have money, I can drive us to Subway or anywhere decent before the bell rings," Gwen offered. My eyes widened. I was so hungry that I quickly placed everything on the plate and hurried towards the nearest exit like my life depended on it.

"Oh fuck."

The words immediately attracted everyone's attention; we all stiffened at the sight of Ryan Terrence a few inches away from Aiden Ward. His cafeteria tray shook, even though Ryan was frozen in fear.

On the other side of the cafeteria, his  friends watched attentively the scene unfold while they tried to hold back their laughter. I guess they found amusing watching Aiden snap at people.

Aiden's crew was formed by what I thought were the most intimidating looking guys in the school. I wouldn't exactly call them the popular kids, however they were definitely not the type that people would target to irritate or dunk their heads in toilets.

Don't get me wrong, they were popular, but a different kind of exclusive. They were the type that steered clear from school events, they weren't into school spirit or football. These guys had gotten their reputation in the beginning of junior high. Elliot Rover, Aiden Ward and Leon Sawyers composed Aiden's clique.

Everyone knew they had transferred together, but no one knew exactly where, but rumors said they had transferred from juvie, or any sort of school for trouble kids. Hence their attitude and their fighting skills. Except for Elliot, who seemed like the most approachable one. To be honest, he seemed more of the clumsy cute puppy eyed type of boy than anything else.

One Tuesday, in the afternoon, Jonah Hawking and his group of friends made the mistake to think it would be fun to jerk around with newbies in the middle of lunch.

It played like your usual bully scene. Except that when Jonah came to their table to call them, and I quote; "the big (horrible word I won't quote) orgy" he was sent flying out the door. This episode had been sufficient for them to earn the respect of the entire school.

"Do I need to buy you yet another pair of glasses, or what?" Aiden yelled viciously as Aiden's squad just laughed at the scene. Poor Ryan only shook his head, Aiden rolled his eyes and walked back to his table. I could sense the releases of breaths from everyone once Aiden walked away. I could only imagine what would have happened if Ryan's food had come in contact with him.