thirty five

Justin

"You look nice," I turned around and saw that I wasn't alone in my dressing room, but Braelynn was in here too.

"Thanks," I said looking in the mirror.

"You scared?" She asked

"You scared?" She asked. I sighed loudly,"If someone else asks me that I'll scream."

She slightly giggled,"Sorry."

"You saw that crowd?" I asked her. She nodded,"Yeah, it's huge."

"I know," I went and sat next to her,"Pretty intimidating if you ask me."

"Are you scared of what your dad might think or everyone else?"

"...how did you kn-"

"I talked to him." She simply said. "What?"

"It was just a polite hello. Then he asked how's my day going and I said fine, that simple."

"Don't talk to him when I'm not around."

"Why?"

"Because. It just makes me uncomfortable," I shuddered. "And his girlfriend."

"She's really nice, Justin. You should give her a chance." I shook my head,"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause she wants to be my mom and she's not!" I yelled, slamming my fist on the table. Braelynn flinched. "Sorry," she said quietly.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "We shouldn't be talking about this, not right now."

"Okay," she took a gulp of her water, "Well, I wish you the best of luck. I'll see you after your performance," she kissed my cheek and quickly left the room. I sighed and grabbed a bottle of water to keep myself hydrated.

Although I didn't want my girlfriend to lose, I felt like I had to win. I had to do this for my mama, who was in a hospital on her last leg. The doctor claims they could possibly save her from a surgery, but no one could afford it. I'd be the one to pay for it, so I had to win this. I had no other choice.

An official came by and told me I was on in two minutes, so I took one last look in the mirror and followed him towards the front. "You've got this," I told myself.

No ones POV .

Justin walked on stage with a guitar in his hand and a brave look on his face. He sat on a stool and cleared his throat, ready to sing the song that could possibly change his life.

"This song is dedicated to a special person. Braelynn, babe I know you hear me. I love you, okay?" He took a deep breath and began to sang.

After the song was finished, the crowd was silent. You could seriously hear a pin drop.

"Yasssss brother, you fucking killt it!" Camari had to break the silence. Every one roared and applauded as Justin sat there, tears already forming in his eyes. "Thank you, thank you so much," he took a long bow and disappeared backstage and found Braelynn.

"Hey," he said to his girlfriend. Braelynn had tears in her eyes too and she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around his neck and squeeze him tightly. "That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me," she told him from the heart,"I love you, Justin," she leaned in for kiss and their salty tears mixed together. "I love you so fucking much."

Justin smiled and kissed her,"I love you too." He was about to walk with her to her dressing room when a bell type sound went off.

Justin held Braelynn close, unsure of what was happening.

"We've just received some information from an anonymous source. Justin Bieber is not eligible to be on our record deal, therefore, Braelynn Chester wins automatically. Thank you both for participating and sharing your talents, everyone is free to go now. Ms. Chester, please meet us in Mr. Elias's classroom at 10 pm. Thank you."