Chapter 2 (True or False)

After getting everything we needed from the Liquor store we headed for Eric's place and started packing. His Aunt and Grandmother was already gone and was heading to her place in Boston so we had the whole house to ourselves.

"Do you want to start drinking now or wait till we are done getting everything packed?" Eric asked looking at me with the brown paper bag still in my hand from the ABC store.

"Doesn't matter to me, I would like a mixed drink through while we pack." I said as Eric went to the kitchen and grabbed the blender out of the cabinet and got into the freezer and grabbed 2 cups of sonic ice and placed it in the blender and came to me to get the Jack and poured 4 shots into the blender and filled the rest with coke and turned it on. Within seconds he came back to me with a cup.

"Here is a coke icy with Jack for you." Eric said heading back to the kitchen to fix him a drink.

"Thank you babe." I said as I took a drink and wrinkled up my nose since it was strong.

After Eric got his drink done we started packing, we went to his room and he packed his bedroom belongings as I went to his bathroom and packed his other things. Such as his body wash, shampoo, conditioner and the usual other things that belong in the bathroom.

"Hey Bobby bae check this out." Eric said getting my attention.

"What is it?" I asked as I walked to his bathroom door with a black trash bag full of his belongings.

"What do you think it is?" Eric asked holding something that looked like a brain sucker from a B-rated Alien Horror movie.

"I have no idea what the hell that thing is." I said as Eric smiled and brought it to me.

"Stick your finger inside." Eric said laughing as I did. "I'll give you a hint of where I got it. It came from Priscilla's." Eric said as I jerked my finger out of the hole and looked shocked with horror.

"OH MY GOSH!!!! Ew please tell me you washed that damn things before I put my finger in there." I begged.

"Honey, I haven't even used it yet. It's brand new." Eric still doubled over laughing his ass off.

"So that's what a pocket pussy looks like?" I asked still eye balling the damn thing.

"Yep." Eric said as I shook my head and placed his bathroom belongings on his bed before taking another sip of my drink.

Within the hour we were done and we headed to his living room and continued to drink. We talked about everything under the sun about what our plans were when we got to London. We talked about everything until we ran out of things to talk about.

"So what are we...we...we going to talk about now?" I asked slurring my words since I was on my 4th mixed drink and was still drinking.

"Well I got this game..." Eric asked as I stopped him.

"No....no....no...no sex games." I said looking at him.

"No it's not a sex game, its a truth game, but it does have sexual questions involved though." Eric said. "Do you want to play it or not?" Eric asked as I nodded.

"I guess so." I said lighting me a cigarette as I watched him disappear into his room and came back with a plastic toy and paper.

"It has cards to read from but we are going to ask our own questions." Eric said sitting down in front of me.

"Alright." I said downing the rest of my 4th mixed drink and headed for the kitchen for another.

When I went back to the living room and sat down in my spot and looked at Eric who was jotting questions down on paper before he looked up at me and grinned a evil little grin.