Breaking Down Walls

Emma pulls back from the kiss, her heart racing with a combination of both lust and excitement.

With bated breath, Regina waited for her reaction, good or bad. Biting her lip, Emma breaks into a wide smile, which Regina returns in kind. Emma grasps Regina's head, crashing their lips together again. Her fingers dig deep into Regina's scalp, as she all but devours the older woman's lips. Regina moans and pushes her leg harder against Emma's center. Emma growls into her mouth at the contact. She reaches down to grab a hold of Regina's ass, painfully squeezing the finely sculpted muscle. Regina bites Emma's bottom lip in response, smirking when rewarded with the slight tang of copper.

"Like it rough?" Regina murmurs, a predatory smile across her kiss bruised lips.

"Yes, don't you?" Emma replies before spinning Regina, effectively swapping their places.

Emma grabs Regina's wrists and pulls hers arms high above her head. She then forcefully kicks Regina's legs wider apart to stand between them. Securing both wrists within a firm grip, Emma trails her free hand down along the smooth skin of Regina's arm, relishing the goose bumps she feels rise at her touch. She grazes her fingertips across the neckline of Regina's blouse, ghosting over the skin of the prominent cleavage on display.

"You have no idea how many times I've wanted to do this." Emma sighs.

"Do what?" Regina audibly swallows as she watches the blonde dip her face lower.

Emma grins lasciviously before slowly licking the top of one mound then the other. The sensation of the savior's tongue against her sends a jolt of excitement through her, creating an immediate dampness between her legs.

Emma continues her hot, wet kisses as she tugs and begins unbuttoning the blouse. Regina shivers as her bare skin encounters the cold air and curses for not having lit the fireplace.

However, as a calloused hand cups one of her breasts through her black lace bra, she knows soon that small inconvenience will not matter.

With the blouse fully unbuttoned, Emma takes her time raking her eyes along Regina's exposed chest. She lifts the soft fabric to expose a deep dusky nipple, hardened by her previous ministration. Raising her eyes to meet Regina's gaze, she wraps her lips around the bud, sucking it in deeply to tease with her tongue.

Regina's breath escapes in pants, her knees weak as Emma continues her torturous assault.

"Miss Swan, if you do not get on with it, I swear I will end you." Regina snarls, her body painfully aching with desire.

"Your wish is my command, Your Majesty." Emma taunts as she takes hold of a nipple and rolls it between her fingers.

Before Regina can utter another word, her pencil skirt is bunched around her hips as Emma thrusts her hand beneath to rip the thong from her body. The torn garment is thrown behind her without thought.

Emma slides her fingertips between Regina's nether lips, feeling the wetness coating them, as she teases her open. She leans in close, darting her tongue along the shell of the brunette's ear, "I can't believe this is all because of me." She moans before bringing her fingers up to her lips, smearing the juices, before taking the digits into her mouth sucking them clean.

Regina's cheeks burn as she watches the tantalizing act. She spreads her legs wider, hoping Emma will understand. Emma grins knowingly, before moving her hand back down to cup her fully. Regina hisses at the touch.

The blonde's fingers begin to explore just a bit further. She continues in a pattern, delighted by the reactions she gets, only stopping occasionally to pull from the wetness to help her fingers glide more easily. She hears Regina moaning against her ear and her sensitive clit twitches.