thirty four

I woke up the next morning with a feeling of contentment and a major headache. After our performances, Justin took me back to his dorm room and we got drunk and handled our business. Once he sobered up he made sure I got home safe and sound.

I got the text this morning saying  that me and Justin were the winners, and that the tie breaker would be tomorrow night.

We were happy, but we weren't overly excited, we both knew that already, thanks to Elias.

Justin decided that we'd celebrate again by going out to breakfast along with Camari and Jaden.

"What should I wear?" Camari asked, flipping through the clothes on her hangers. "I don't want to take the shine off of you, winner," she winked at me. I chuckled and shook my head,"I'm not a winner."

She frowned,"Brae, you are a winner. Give yourself some credit."

She began to strip while I scrolled on my phone, and when I looked up she was fully dressed.

"Damn, bae," I teased. She flipped her hair and puckered her lips,"Thanks bae. You look cute too, daddy."

"Whoa, whoa. Who are you calling daddy besides me?" Justin said, peeking his head through the door. I smiled and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his lips. "She's daddy, but you're daddy, if you know what I mean," I winked.

Camari laughed,"Yeah, bitch. I'm daddy too."

Justin just shook his head at us, then smiled at me. "You look pretty, baby." I looked down at my outfit.

" I looked down at my outfit

"Thanks."

"Are we ready to go?" Jaden said, knocking. We nodded and me and Camari grabbed our purses and walked out the door with our boyfriends.

***

"So, what are y'all plans after graduation?" Jaden asked us. "Well, I have an summer internship for Calvin Klein," Camari said proudly.

Justin furrowed his eyebrows,"I didn't know you were into modeling?"

"I'm not," she said,"It's for photography."