{Welcome!}

Axl: YoU kNoW wHeRe ThE fUcK yOu ArE?
Me: Ya, I do, you're kinda in my book so you need to shut the fuck up until I say you can talk.
Slash: Is there going to be snakes?
Me: I mean, yeah if you-
Duff: Slash you don't need snakes you've got me.
Me: Duff, I was fucking talking. And you're supposed to pretend to be cuddling with the beautiful reader, not Slash.
Duff: Don't listen to her Slash, we can cuddle when Y/N is gone.
Me: *Rolls eyes* Okay, so is everyone here? Wait, where is Ste-
Steven: I'M HERE, DON'T WORRY!
Izzy: He was at the bar trying to pick up that girl again.
Me: Steven! You are going to be Y/N's property for a while, so stay away from those other girls.
Axl: Finally, a girl who actually wants to be with me.
Me: Izzy, where the hell are you going now? You have to stick around for at least a little bit.
Izzy: *Awkwardly closes door* Fine, but I'm not making any promises.
Me: Okayyy. Sorry about them! I really hope you like these imagines and preferences (and be prepared to see these little scripts sometimes :p). If you have any ideas for preferences just inbox me and I will write it and give you a shout out in the chapter! But please don't ask me for imagine requests unless I have the requests open chapter posted because imagine requests really stress me out. Please leave feedback to my chapters in the comments!