thirty-six

Ariana

I sat on Nicole's bed with a smile a mile wide. Nadine and Nicole were in rapture with my story, but I didn't include our recording session. It was just too much. It was enough that I was sharing everything else.

"I just can't believe I sat there listening in on Justin and Notting talk about me. It was like, surreal, to say the least." I swooned onto the bed. "Justin admitted to writing love songs about me and I had to hold my breath. You could have probably heard a pin drop it was so quiet when they weren't speaking."

"No freaking way!" Nicole gasped. "I would of passed out for sure."

"I would of shit myself." Nadine laughed.

I looked at Nadine, wondering what it was like for her and Chris. She just had to be doing it with him by now.

"Nadine. What's it like?" I asked flat out.

"What?"

"Don't act stupid. You've gotta be doing it with him. He's all over you."

"We only make out. You know, heavily, over and under the clothes touching." She admitted. "But don't get me wrong, if I wasn't so scared of getting pregnant, I would. He's to die for."

"La la la la la!" Nicole sang out. "I really don't wanna hear how you'd like to do the dirty with my brother."

We all laughed out loud.

"I full on touched his junk. It's crazy how big it gets." I admitted and stuffed my head in a pillow.

The girls squealed.

I sat there thinking if I should share every other little detail.

"Oh look at her. She's day dreaming about Justin and his snake." Nicole teased.

I gasped, grabbing the pillow and hit her with it. I felt the heat rise in my face. I shouldn't have shared that bit of info with them.

"Aw, come on, we're just teasing you." Nadine jabbed.

"Whatever," I said, staring defiantly at Nicole. "So, what's your story? Nadine and I always spill the beans about our encounters. You never share about Grant."

"It's the same," She said simply and shrugged, trying to avoid sharing too much. "Obviously he's not as advanced in the sex arena as Justin and Chris. I mean come on he is only 15, and I like it that way."

I actually agreed with her remark. It must be nice and way less intimidating to be on the same playing field.

"What's Matt been up to?" I asked. I couldn't help it. Every time Grant's name was mentioned, I thought of Matt, they went hand in hand.

Nicole shrugged. "He's been hanging with Greg, you know, since we've all kind of have boyfriends. He hates to hear about it," she said looking straight at me. "You know you really crushed him."

My mouth hung open. "What, it's not like I wanted to hurt him." I replied. "I mean, I didn't have a choice. I can't help how I feel inside."

"He doesn't see it that way. He thinks it's cause you wanna be popular."

I was shocked and hurt. What was I supposed to say to that? Of course Matt thought that, and I'm sure lots of other jerk offs did too.

"So, what did you say to him when he said that?" I was curious.

Nicole gave a worried look. "Well, I don't really say anything at all. Don't be mad at me, please. I just don't wanna argue with him because it makes Grant edgy and then we'll fight."