Two

"Light 'em up!" Alby yelled.

A few of the Gladers lit up their torches and threw them into the huge pile of wood. They began cheering. Everyone was either talking, dancing, or fighting some kid in a ring.

I was sitting at one of the logs until someone sat next to me. I looked to the right to see an Asian guy, with amazing hair might I add, next to me.

"So, you're the She-bean that's got everyone talking." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Yeah, I guess." Silence.

"Not much of a talker, are you?"

"No."

"I'm Minho."

"I don't know mine, so I guess I'm Greenie for now."

He passed me a jar with some kind of liquid in it, "Here try this. You look like you need it."

I took the jar from him and took a big gulp. That was a mistake. I spit that thing out and started coughing while Minho laughed. That was disgusting.

Danielle.

"You ok, Greenie?" Minho chuckled as he patted my back.

"Danielle." I whispered.

"What?"

I turned to him, "My name...is Danielle."

Minho looked amused, "Wow. That's the first time something good came out of that shuck-faces recipe."

"Oh, god. Who's recipe was it?"

He pointed to to the kid in the ring with weird looking eyebrows, "Gally. He's one of the biggest shanks in the entire Glade. He's the one that made it."

"Please tell me he's not the cook here or I'll starve." I said and Minho laughed.

I took another sip of Gally's recipe. It went down my throat easier this time. Newt sat down on my other side.

"Guess you finally met Minho, Greenie." He said.

Minho smirked and wrapped his arm around me, "She's not Greenie anymore."

Newt looked at us confused before I out my hand out and smiled, "I'm Danielle."

He smiled back and shook my hand, "Nice to meet you."

We heard a loud thud and we looked into the ring where Gally and some other Glader were fighting at. The Glader was out of the ring.

"Who's next?" Gally asked. He looked around the Glade until he spotted me, "How about you, she-bean? Let's see what you're made of."

"You don't have to do it." Newt told me.

Gally started taunting me, "Look at that. Shanks got a boyfriend to protect her. Not that it matters anyway. You'll just cry when I beat the klunk out of you."

I glared at him. I'm not going to let him get away with that. I got up from my place and made it towards the ring. Some of the Gladers began cheering.

Gally gave a satisfying smirk, "I won't go easy on you, shank."

I growled, "Game on."

"