YOU MADE IT YOU AN TRAINEE

Auditioning:

If I pass the USA audition, do they pay me to go to Korea?
No. If SM asks you to Korea for yet another audition, you will be paying out of pocket!

How many audition rounds do I have to go through?
There is no set number of auditions. Sehun had to go through many auditions over a year or so while some get in on the first try.

What do I do about visas?
Once you are signed as a trainee, SM will take care of the necessary visas.

When do I get signed during the audition??
Unless you're over 18, your parent and/or guardian will be the ones technically signing for you. After your final audition in Korea, you will be invited back to sign a contract (unless your parent and/or guardian are with you).

I want to audition/sign, but my parents won't let me (or don't know). [OR: I have a test that I need to take, can I ask them to delay signing a contract?]
If you can't make it to an audition, SM will just move onto the next talent.
If you make it to the signing stage, SM might let you delay if they have a lot of faith in you, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Don't audition unless you know you could commit to it right away.

Trainee Life:
What will my life look like?
Monday - Friday
6 am: Wake-up
6:30 am: Commute to school
7 am: School starts (or sometimes 8, depending on your class load)
3 pm: School gets out
3:30 pm: Commute from school
4 - 11 pm: Training!!!
Saturday - Training!!

Sunday: Day off.