(11) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

Vote!

please!!!

pretty please!!!

Vote!

Vote!

Vote!

*******

I was glad that all my other classes were with Craig. That didn't stop boys drooling over me. It was kind of annoying. I'd always thought that having boys drool over me would be really cool but I was proven wrong.

The day whizzed by and I had made the decision to forget about Kristara and the marriage for a week until I was properly settled. It was the first day and I had already gotten a ton of homework.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and Stacy came running in red in the face, clutching a letter. "We've been chosen to go to a major trip!" She squealed.

I was confused, it was the first day of school. How did we get chosen to go to a school trip? "School trip to where?" I asked Stacy. "Paris!" She squealed even louder. Even Craig and Chris looked confused.

She rolled her eyes at us exasperatedly. "We've been going to this school for the longest apart from Kristi but because of her impressive marks she can come too!" How long had they been at this school? "Seven years." Stacy answered my un-asked question without even looking up.

Wait, how did she do that? Hold on a sec. Did she have powers as well? "Yep, mind reading, x-ray and others." Wow! Oh man! There goes my mind privacy! She laughed.

"When are we going and who's going?" I asked. She glanced at the letter and looked up again. "Tomorrow evening and we're going with a bunch of other guys. Including Jake." She winked. How did she know that? Oh, right, she can read my mind! Ugh!

"Chop! Chop! Guys! Hurry up then. Get packing!" She ordered. She was so bossy at times! "I heard that!" She said playfully. Oh yeah. I'm going to have to get used to this. By the end of the day, we had packed everything and were going to have a movie night. "So, some other guys are coming as well, alright?"

I shrugged an OK. We had everything sorted. She leaned over to me and whispered, "Jake included!" I rolled my eyes at her. I don't like him! What is it with her and him!

Huge pillows were laid out in front of the sofa and popcorn and drinks were already there.

We were settled on the sofa and some other guys came. When Jake came in with a bunch of other guys he looked at me and winked. This was going to be a long night! I was on Craig's lap and somehow Jake managed to sit next to us. When I glared at him he just smiled.

"Okay, so we're going to watch scary movies but we've got a whole bunch. So we're going to have a vote. Hands up for Elm Street." Stacy ordered standing in front of the TV. A few hands went up. She shouted out names and we put our hands up. "We're watching The Ring." She sat down on a pillow. I was still on Craig's lap holding a glass of coke.

I had completely forgotten how scared I got so when the movie started to get creepy and the girl screamed, I accidently threw my glass of coke in the air. I buried my face in Craig's shirt. But what I didn't realize was that I had covered Jake in coke!

I peeked out of Craig's shirt when Craig started laughing. Sitting next to us was a drenched Jake with a not so happy face on. I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing. He just glared at me. After a bit I tried to stop and apologised to Jake, "I'm really sorry Jake! Here, come on, I'll help you clean up." I said, standing up and offering my hand to him.

Craig didn't look too happy but Jake just looked half smug half grateful. Weird boy! I took him to the kitchen to wash off his shirt. It was completely wet so he had to take it off to get it clean.

He pulled it over his head and I caught a look at his perfect six pack. I stopped myself from staring and quickly took his shirt. He obviously couldn't wear it so I gave him one of Craig's. It somehow fit him like it was his own.

We went back to the sofa and I saw Stacy and Chris kissing! Aww! They were so sweet!

I sat back down on Craig's lap and rested my head on his chest.

******

Pls comment nd vote!