FOREWORD

I thought by writing Meant to Be 1&2, I would feel so relieved having to finished these stories with flying colors. But then, it didn't stop me from there. I was craving for more...It seems that AOM SUSHAR and TINA SUPPANAD are my strange addictions, I can't get enough of them. It's like they're already in my system, stalking their IG accounts day and night, rain or shine, and still not giving up hope that one day, they'll end up together as a real couple. I'm a solid TiAom fan, and for as long as I live, I would keep on believing that someday Aom and Tina would have a real love story of their own.

But for the meantime, let's all enjoy fictional moments giving a young love the chance to be discovered. Yes, guys, here it is. Some of you were hoping to highlight Sunny's life after MTB2. This time, I WILL MAKE YOUR DREAM POSSIBLE...I'LL MAKE IT HAPPEN. I realized it would be interesting to look on the life of the Jitaleelas, ten years after Aom and Tina's renewal of vows. Like what I have said, I was craving for more. So, I think I'm ready for this.

I have one favor to ask from you, guys...I'm hoping for your kind understanding because I won't be updating every week just like what I did before for MTB1 &2. You see, my life being a writer was also tough having to experience a lot of drama the past few months. I'm on the process of "making up for the lost times," because of so much neglect , if you get what I mean...So, I hope you understand. Please be patient in waiting for my every update. It will be worth the wait, I promise you. Again, thank you so much.

This fan fiction does not intend to create "fan wars" among fan clubs such as TiAom, AoMike, ASP Club, and many others. I am a TiAom fan who wants to continue my readers' dream.

There would be delicate parts that you would encounter as you read the story. I would always assume that anyone who reads this , would be matured enough not to be offended in any way.

Lastly, this fan fiction does not intend to offend nor hurt the feelings of Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad. I'm just a crazy fan, who wants to dream the impossible.

Thank you.

PABARUTHY 22 /HONIEB22
😎😎😎👊👊👊