Ch. 3: Introductions and Catching Up

Serena's POV

"He's late" Naruto said while peeking out the door. "Naruto!! Just sit down!" Sakura yelled.

"I don't want to! How come only our sensei's late!" he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. "Because Naruto, he's always late. Trust me." I said. I was bored so I aimlessly started walking around the room. Sakura looked at me. "And how would YOU know that?" I glanced back at her.

"Because...." that's all I replied. I got bored walking on the ground so I decided to walk on the walls and ceilings. I made the jutsu sign and gathered my chakra at the feet and started walking up. I eventually was walking upside down on the ceiling.

"Naruto! What are you doing?" Sakura yelled. I looked over and smiled. Naruto giggled. "That's what he gets for coming late!" He put an eraser on the top of the door. "It's not going to work!" Sakura pointed out.

"I believe it will! Right Serena?.... Serena? Where are you..?" I giggled. "Our sensei's a jounin, you'd think he'd fall for that?" Sasuke muttered with his hands crossed on his chin.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that! It's such a classic prank that no one would think about it." I stated. The others looked confused at my whereabouts... I rolled my eyes. "Up here idiots." I stated. They looked up wide eyed, including Sasuke who narrowed his eyes at me. I waved back at him.

*DOOR OPENS* PLOP! "Hahaha he totally fell for him." Naruto laughed. I stifled a giggle. There he was, my favorite jounin. "My first impression of you is that you're all idiots." he stated bluntly. I started laughing. "Even me??" I asked in a chibi voice.

He looked up and I saw a smile behind his mask.. I think? I grinned and jumped down from the roof and tackled him to the floor hugging him. I was siting on his stomach smiling at him.

"Oniisan!! I missed you soo much  you know that?" I yelled out happily and hugged him again. He chuckled and sat up.

"I missed you two little Angel. It's good to see you again." he ruffled my hair. I smacked his hand away. I glared at him "You know I hate it when you ruffle my hair"

He chuckled again, and we stood up. We looked back at the three and they were in shock. I raised my newly shaped eyebrow.. "What?" They gave me another look.

**On the roof**

"Alright let's start with the introductions."  "Why don't you go first sensei?" He nodded. "My name's Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like tell you that. My dreams for the future...never really thought about it. And my hobbies? Well, I have lots of hobbies." he stated lazily. I laughed at his introduction. It never changes does it.

"All he told us was his name." Sakura muttered. "Alright you the boy with the blonde hair. Go."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka sensei treats me, and I also like Serena! She's my best friend!" I grinned at him. " And my dream is to become the best Hokage, so everyone will start respecting me." I softly smiled at the memory when he first told me of his dream.

"Right. Next." "My name's Sakura Haruno. What I like *giggle*,  I mean the person I like *giggle*, my hobby is *giggle*, my dream for the future is *giggle*"

"Stop Stop!! I can't take her introduction anymore. The person she likes is Sasuke, her hobby is stalking Sasuke, and her dream is to see Sasuke in the shower!" I yelled out, agonized by her girly screams. She death glared at me, while Sasuke looked in horror. Naruto giggled while Kakashi sighed at my outburst.

"Alright Serena, it's your turn" I nodded and grinned. "My name's Serena Senju. I like Naruto, chocolate, music, reading, and training. My dislikes are fangirls *I glared at sakura* and arrogance *I glared at Sasuke*, My hobbies, well I have lots of them so I can't really say. My dreams.." I paused and looked at the sky with my eyes closed. I smiled "... I have three of them. One is to protect all of the ones I care about, two is to help Naruto become Hokage *he grinned at me* and three.... is to rid hate and bring peace to this frivolous world of ninja." I stated in seriousness. Kakashi's eyes widened at the last statement.