1| intro

Melani
"Jack if you don't stop moving it's going to be worse"

"But it's going to hurt" jack whines.

"Stop being a pussy" I roll my eyes.

"You are what you ea- OWWW!" I didn't let him finish the sentence because I pulled the wax strip making him scream in pain.

I smirk and throw the strip of hair in the trash can.

"How does it feel to be a loser?" I smile sitting on the other side of the couch.

"I'm still wining" he says smiling , as he climes over me looking at me with his eyes full of lust.

I smile and kiss him on the lips, my hands tangle themselves in his hair.

" Get a room you pigs" I roll my eyes at my best friend Jessica. And yes she's just chilling at my house like its her own.

"Don't you have a house? Where you can go to and annoy other people?" I say as jack removed himself from my body.

"Yeah, but I like your house better, you have food" I roll my eyes smiling , there's my best friend for you.

"I really don't want to go to school tomorrow" Jessica whines eating a spoonful of ice cream.

"Ugh me neither" I say cuddling into jack.

"Can I have some of that?" Jack says pointing at the ice cream that Jessica was eating.

"No , I'm planing on getting type 2 diabetes" she says eating more.

"There's some cookies and cream ice cream in the fridge" I say turning on the tv.

"Wait you have cookies and cream?" Jessica asks . Then jack and her look at each other and make a run for it. I giggle at their childishness. I pull out my phone and get it on vine.

"Jack this isn't titanic you need to fucking let go" Jessica says , trying to get the ice cream tub.

"Jessica you have the other one , let me have this one" he growls through his teeth. I try to hold in my laughter when they both almost fall.

I post the vine , quickly getting thousands of revives and likes. I guess you can say me and jack are a bit vine famous.

Jack, and his best friends , Jack Johnson and Sammy are really big on vine, after me and Jack started dating, I also started getting more popular. I don't care about popularity, and surprisingly I don't get hate for being with Jack, since when we started dating he still wasn't as big on vine.

Me and Jack have been dating for about 9 months , we've been best friends since kindergarten (along with Johnson) but we didn't start dating until the beginning of last summer. I've always had a small crush on him, but I didn't have serious feelings for him until junior year. When I told Johnson, it didn't take long until Jack found out , and surprisingly he felt the same. And ever since then, me and Jack are basically the it couple of East high school.Me and Jack and pretty normal , but apparently to other people we are "goals".

"I'm gonna get going babe" Jacks voice wakes me up from my thoughts .

"What why?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Jessica is being mean to me" he whines. I giggle.

"Jack have I ever told you that you're a pussy" Jessica says rolling her eyes, shoving a spoon of cookies and cream ice cream into her mouth.

"Talking about being a pussy, you owe me a Starbucks" I say smiling.

"I waxed a strip of my leg hair already and I still owe you a Starbucks?" He pouts.

"You're fault for betting that the Carolina Panthers were going to win my Broncos" I say giggling. Yes I was born in Denver Colorado and even though I've lived in Nebraska my entire life I still think the Broncos are better.

"I mean I guess I'll just have to get you some, and not because I've been wanting Starbucks since ever" he smiles kissing me on the lips.

"See you tomorrow " I say opening the door for him.

"Bye babe" he says hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"BYE HOESSICA" he yells at Jessica
"BYE FUCKBOY "
"Bye Jack" I giggle , watching him make his way to his car.

I close the door , and make my way to the kitchen where Jessica was

"I'm gonna get going too" Jessica yawns.

"See you tomorrow loser" I say hugging her.

"Goodnight!" She says going out the door.

I head upstairs to my room, and I change into a pair of shorts and one of jack's shirts.

I go into my bathroom and take off all my makeup and wash my face. I hear the security alarm ding go off but a few seconds later it goes off, meaning it was probably my parents and sister coming back from taking mine and jack's dog, Riley (aka: princessa).

I run down the stairs, missing a step and almost falling.

"Hello my baby " I get on my knees picking her up like a baby.

"Nice to see you too honey" my mom says taking her jacket off.

"Thanks for taking Riley to her doctors appointment" I say.

I would've gone with her but Riley was getting a shot and I didn't want to see my baby cry in pain , and I also had a lot of homework.

"You're welcome Hun" "it's almost 10, you need to get going to bed"

"Okay mom" I say going up the stairs.

"Goodnight Ariana" I say poking my head into my 13 year old sisters room.

"Fuck off" she says rolling her eyes and closing the door on my face.

Well then.

I lay on my bed , with Riley next to me of course. I was drifting off to sleep when I got a text.

Baby ❤️🐯: Goodnight princess , hope you dream of me ;) love you princess ❤️

I smile , and text him back

Goodnight babers , you wish 😋, love you more 💘

Soon sleep took over my body.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
First chapter wohooo , I've been planing on writing this fanfic since a long time ago and I finally decided to write it , I won't really have a schedule to when I'm going to update but it all really depends how many votes and views I get.

I would really appreciate feedback, let me know how you feel about the story so far.