BW-Great Love

This chapter is dedicated to Adron2811. ❤️
***

As we reached the living room, I was shocked to see who's waiting for us.

"Well, hello there lovers." Kaye said and a grin was plastered in her fake face. I wonder kung ilang beses na niyang ipingawa ang ilong niya.

I took a glance at Lex and he seemed to be surprised to see Kaye in here. Napansin siguro niya ang pagtitig ko kaya tumikhim siya at nginitian muna niya ako bago tinignan ulit si Kaye.

What is she doing in her? Guguluhin niya ba ulit kami? Aagawin niya ba ulit si Lex sa akin? Masaya na kami bakit kailangan pa niyang magpakita?

"Why are you here, Kaye?" I can feel coldness as he said those words to her. Deep inside, i felt happy because it seemed like Lex doesn't care about her anymore. 

"Why the sudden change, babe? Aren't you happy that I'm here? Aren't you happy to see me?" Kaye is now approaching us. Her eyes are fixed on Lex. I can see longing, pain and anger in those wide and dangerous eyes of her. 

"Kaye, please don't make a scene in here." Lex said calmly but I could feel that he is just controlling himself. 

"I can't believe you, Lex." Kaye was now shaking her head. Confusion and a pain of betrayal was seen all over face. Why is she acting that way? 

Lex was just looking at her. Disgust was all that i could see in his face. I actually don't know what to feel right now. Para lang akong isang tuod na nanunuod sa kanilang dalawa ngayon. I know that i should be happy because Lex is at my side but I can't help but to feel worried and afraid.

"Lex, please tell me that you still love me and you choose me over that stupid sl*t." Halos magmakaawa na si Kaye sa harap ni Lex. 

"Please don't do this to me, Lex. Talk to me! Ako pa rin yung mahal mo di ba? Magsalita ka!" Tears started to fall in her eyes. Kahit galit ako sa kanya, hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko na maawa sa kanya ngayon. Para kasing kailan lang ako yung nagmamakaawa para sa pagmamahal ni Lex.

Lex remained silent. He was just looking at her and not doing anything at all. Siguro kasi hindi pa niya alam kung paano niya sasabihin kay Kaye yung tungkol sa aming dalawa.

"I love you, Lex. You also love me, right? You're head over heels in love with me, right? Lex, please." Nagsusumamong pahayag ni Kaye. Umiling-iling lang si Lex sa kanya. 

"Kaye, you must understand that I don't love you anymore in fact I don't know if I ever did." Lalong tumindi ang mga hikbi ni Kaye nang narinig niya ang sinabi ni Lex. 

"Why?! Why are you telling that to me, Lex?! Is it because of that b*tch, huh?" Nagsisimula nang mag-hysterical si Kaye. Ngayon sa akin na nakatuon ang galit niyang mga mata. Wala akong magawa kundi ang yumuko. I can't stand to see her like this. Maybe, she just loves Lex too much to have herself humiliated right now. 

"Stop calling her like that! She's not like you!" I didn't expect Lex to raise his voice at her. Sanay naman ako na sinisigawan ako ni Lex noon pero yung sigawan niya si Kaye? Ngayon niya lang ginawa yun.

"W-what did y-you just do? Did y-you really s-shouted at m-me?" Hindi makapaniwalang anas ni Kaye. Even me, I can't believe that he just shouted at her face. 

"Don't test my patience, Kaye. I shouldn't have let you poison my mind. You brainwashed me! If only I haven't listened to you, I should have been living happily and peacefully with Grace right now. Things wouldn't be messed up!" Lex placed his right hand at my back. I know that he's trying his best to control his anger right now. 

"B-but y-you love me, right? H-how could you d-do this to m-me?" Kaye said, still not convinced. She looked terrible. I never imagined that i would be able to see her in that state. Kahit naging masama siya sa akin noon, hindi naman ako kasing sama niya para matuwa na makita siyang ganyan ngayon. 

"Can't you really understand, Kaye? I love Grace more than anything else. Please just accept that. You could still find a man who will love you and will take care of you. Just leave us alone." Inakay na ako ni Lex para umalis. Tinawag niya ang mga kasambahay niya para ihatid si Kaye sa labas.

"You'll regret this, Lex! I'll make you both pay!" Grace shouted as she was being escorted outside the mansion.

I can still hear her screams even though she's already outside. I face Lex and saw him looking at me with a concern look.

"Don't you think you're a bit too harsh on her?" I asked him.

"Why? Isn't she too harsh on you before? She deserved it, Grace." Lex said and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm really sorry if I allowed her to hurt you before. I was just a mess, Grace. I kept on blaming you for what happened to my sister. I shouldn't have believed on everything that Kaye have told me." I can see regret and pain in his eyes. Naniniwala ako sa asawa ko. Ngayon malinaw na sa akin na hindi niya talaga ginusto ang nangyari noon. 

"She fooled me. Pinaikot niya lang pala ako. I'm sorry if I hurt you, Grace. I'm sorry for being weak. I let my anger control me. I'm very v-very sorry, Hon. Please forgive me. I love you very much, Grace." Tears are starting to form in the corner of his eyes. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang sasabihin. My heart is breaking into pieces seeing him like this. 

"Shh, please don't cry, Lex. It's not your fault. You're also a victim in here. Even if you wouldn't ask for my forgiveness, I would still forgive you because I love very much. Let's forget about the past. What's important is that we have each other right now. I love you very much, Hon. You're my life." Hindi ko na rin napigilan ang sarili na umiyak. Niyakap ko siya nang sobrang higpit. I want him to feel how sincere I am. I want him to feel that my love for him is greater than the pain that he had caused me.

Everytime I think about the past, I always end up being emotional. Pero wala naman na dapat ikalungkot pa dahil mahal naman na ako ng taong mahal ko. Masaya na kami ngayon kaya wala ng dahilan pa magalit ako sa kung ano man ang nangyari noon.

Pero nangangamba lang ako sa kung anong maaaring gawin ni Kaye ngayon. I know how her mind works. She wouldn't let anyone hurt her and get away with it. Mas malala pa siya sa psychopath.