"Good morning Haadi." I said looking at his picture.

I opened the drawer and slowly put that frame in it. I got up and took my clothes and went inside the washroom. I took shower and dressed myself.I came out of the washroom and comb my hair. I was looking myself in mirror and I heard him.

"Pink suits you Ayesh."

And I immediately turned to see but there was no one. I looked around but room was empty. His voice was drumming in my ears. I put my habds on my ears.

"Stop please." I almost yelled and then looked at myself. My face was wet with tears. I wipe my tears. I went to washroom.and washer my face with cold warer. I took deep breaths to calm myself. I came put of the washroom. I took my dupatta and went out of the room. I headed toward the kitchen where my mama and Taayi g were supposed to be cooking.

"Assalam-o-Alikum." I said and they both turned to me.

"Wasalam Mashallah you look pretty in this colour beta. Pink cheeks with pink dress." My mama said and kissed my forehead but I was lost again.

A voice again chased me.

"Pink colour makes you pink."

I opened my eyes and bring myself back from my thoughts.

"Have breakfast.its ready." Mama said and I nodded.

Mama served me breakfast and I start eating quietly.

"Razia when are the boy's family coming?". Taayi g asked mama and I felt that I lost my appetite. I looked at my mama who was now telling Taayi g about the timing of that Boy's family arrival.

I just finished my breakfast hurriedly and got up. I can't take this any more,listening about my proposal with some other guy.I was feeling my eyes getting wet.

"Mama I'm going to the hospital." I said and was about to cross kitchen.

"Ayesha beta I told you na to take leave from hospital today." Mama said and I controlled myself.

"Mama a new case has arrived. And I have to do a very important operation today so but I'll be back soon." I said and hugged both ladies of my house.

I Ayesha khalid a heart specialist doctor lives with my mama and Taayi g. My Abba g( father) died 2 years ago,leaving us all alone behind him.

I walked to my room.I took my stethoscope,my white coat and my purse and walked toward the exist point of the house.

"Allah Hafiz mama,Taayi g." I yelled.

"Ayesha Be on time at home." Mama yelled and I nodded.

I started my car and start driving toward my destination.

One day I'll be a doctor,a heart specialist then you wouldn't hide what's in your heart from me.

I didn't hide anything. I'm yours, my heart is yours.

Many voices were ringing in my ear recalling all that moments which were precious for me.

My eyes were getting wet. I pushed my tears back and wore a shell of happiness on my face. I parker my car and went inside the hospital.