Lelia's Decision

We had taken Charlie Tango and were heading to place where Lelia was probably hiding.
- Boss, I don't want to be offensive but you are flying way too fast. - he warned me.
- I'm the best pilot in universe, so don't be afraid. I know everything about flying – I paced him.
- I didn't want to insist on something. I just want to get back home in one piece and eat dinner with family.
- Ok fine. - I said – We are landing. I have to go alone, so stay with Charlie. I couldn't wait till our meeting. She looked like Anastasia. She had short brown hair and deepblue eyes. Her skin was alabaster and soft. She liked Britney Spears and me. Mostly me.
- Hi Lelia – I greet and I saw her holding a gun.
- Oh no it's too late. Your eyes ... are gol..den. Sh... -she pulled trigger and innards of her head were all around. I went out to Taylor.
- Boss I heard shot and now I see you all cowered with blood...
- She...she killed herself. - I cried. She left turned on camera to show I'm not involved.
- Did she said something before...
- She said she was late and then muttered something about me. - I replied. - Stay here and wait for police I'm going home.
I took off but I didn't went home. I returned to Elena in Greyhouse.