Chapter XXV

Author's note: There has been so much love since I updated last, I cannot thank every one of you enough. Thank you so much for reading this story. I LOVE YOU ALL. <3 Things are coming to an end, so be prepared for the ending soon. Thank you again for reading!

--

I was supposed to go back to Chicago to meet up with potential employers; however, I somehow let Harry convince me to represent him. So I was no longer jobless and was back on the media side of things. It was nice because the job was light since he wasn't actively out in the public.

Seth and the team did well when it came to news about me and Harry. As soon as the paparazzi photographed the two of us with Gemma in London, there was an incredible number of news sites and gossip sites that dedicated multiple articles about us. But there wasn't a lot of things for me to worry about since the old team was on it, and they were dealing with everything in regards to me and Harry. Harry and I didn't stop going out in public with each other, but we still didn't confirm or deny our relationship. The world was going a bit crazy with curiosity.

I was getting adjusted to hanging around London. Even though going out was usually a big hassle, Harry made things a bit easier on me. He was incredibly patient and kind, I couldn't believe my luck.

The day was filled with a lot of primping because the wedding day was here. After getting a manicure and pedicure, I was currently at Bleach to get my hair done by Lou. Gemma insisted that Lou just had to do my hair and makeup for the wedding.

"How are things, love?" Lou asked as she sat me down in a hair chair.

"They're very good," I smiled as she started to brush through my hair.

"That's your dress, right?" she asked pointing to the dress that I had gotten at Saint Laurent.

I nodded and she started styling my hair to suit the dress.

"Everyone is talking about you and H," she said as she continued to pull my hair.

"I've heard," I managed to plaster a smile onto my face.

"No worries, it'll pass," she reassured me as she got out a blow-dryer.

Lou and I ended up chatting mostly about how fast Lux was growing up.

And once she was done with my hair, she started on my make up. She was speedy, and I looked wonderful after she was done.

My make up skills were subpar compared to the great Lou Teasdale's.

"You look beautiful," Harry whispered into my ear when it was finally his turn for his hair.

I just blushed as I thanked him.

After his hair was done by Lou, he and I drove to the wedding together. We quietly slipped inside without being noticed, and we took our seats on the bride's side.

He and I blissfully stared at each other, quite content with where we were. But of course, that didn't last long. My phone started going off, and I was ignoring it until Harry's phone started to ring uncontrollably. I glanced to see missed phone calls from my old team, the current publicist firm I was working with, and even Simon Cowell.

Thank god the ceremony hadn't started yet. Harry and I both excused ourselves from our seats and retreated to the main lobby.

I decided to give my old team a phone call first.

"OPA," Briar's voice rang through the phone.

"Briar, it's Jess," I said before I heard her calling over the whole team.