"You sound experienced," I said, shrugging my shoulders a little.

"That's because I am."

"Looking at what you're doing, I don't think you are experienced enough. The cops have been hunting the graffiti painter for weeks now," I stated, hoping that she would take the hint and just let this supermarket be.

I didn't know why, there was this little piece inside me that did not want her to be caught. Maybe it was because of cold weather sipping its way out of my heart.

"Does that mean you called the cops?" she raised an eyebrow in a quite challenging manner.

"Yes, I did. Now scram, shoo."

She smirked a little and jumped down from the bench. The bench was high, I did not know how she could jump down from up there and remain unscathed.

She walked closer towards me and whispered, "Too late, I called them first." Then she pulled out of my reach with the little smirk still intact on her petite face.

I remain speechless as she continued speaking, "I guess the cops would come in five, four, three..." And she was right, the cops alarm was coming near.

"Two..., and one."

And with that, she pulled me with her to the supermarket's janitor room. She locked the door as quietly as possible.

"How did you know the cops are coming?" I asked, a little breathless due to the fear of getting caught because of the little deliquent in front of me.

She took out her phone from her pocket and unlocked the screen.

Sure enough, there were notifications on the screen.

Maya [supermarket squad] : the cops are on the way.

Zoe [supermarket squad] : I left. Zara wanted to finish the little 'peace treaty' herself. Selfish hoe.

Grace [supermarket squad] : is she crazy or is she just plain stupid

Abigail [supermarket squad] : zara, they're almost there.

Ella [supermarket squad] : why is there nobody else who is online

Sienna [supermarket squad] : I'm here.

My eyes widened. She wasn't the only one doing the graffitis? It's hard to say this, but their squad was pretty cool.

"Whoah," I gasped.

"Whoah is right. They're fucking awesome," Zara, as I gathered from the chats, spoke and raises her eyebrow. I noticed she had the tendency to do that.

"Are the cops gone yet?" I asked, as we were running out of topic.

"They won't be gone till the morning, we're gonna make a run for my bike I parked a few streets down," she talked in a matter-of-fact way. How experienced.

Until the fact hit me hard, "Wait what?! We're gonna make a run, we?"

"What? Do you want to get caught?"