Kidnapped by My Love ( Vampire Romance)

This is my first story, so please don't hit me. Lolz. Just kidding. Voice out what you want.

I get really happy when people comment on the things I do and I'm also really excited to get started. 

Now my lovely people let me start.

xoxo

*************************************

Prologue

             I needed some groceries. So like all humans on Earth, I walked to the supermarket to buy my stuff. After I bought my things, I was walking back to my house and I felt really lazy to take the long way so I decided to take a shortcut. It's not the first time I'm taking this shortcut.

              I took the next left at the corner into a dark alley. I was walking down the dark when suddenly I heard a trash can drop. I turned around to check what caused that noise and saw a man. A very tall, masculine and broad bodied man. Since it was dark I couldn't see his face but his eyes were glowing red. His eyes weren't  as scary as it should have been. They were actually attracting me towards him.

       I don't remember when or how but i was already walking towards him, after I came back to my senses of what I'm doing I tried to turn and run but my legs had their own mind. I started moving towards this guy faster than I already was. My mind was screaming at me to turn and run away but I couldn't bring my heart to do the same. This particular guy had this attraction, which has affected my thinking .

          Once I reached him, he grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me towards his hard and masculine chest. I could feel his hard abs underneath his thin shirt. He brought his face near my neck. He took a deep breath in and released it, his hot breath made my knees buckle, it made me want to melt into his hold. It felt so right even though I know that this is wrong. You don't hug any random guy in a dark alley who has dark red glowing eyes; who looks like a guy you want to put on  bed and do all the naughty things you didn't think existed.

        Then the most shocking thing happened, his one hand went to my knee cap and the other to my lower back and he threw me over his shoulder. Then I felt my breath knocked out of me, I shut my eyes trying to gasp air but realised we were moving fast. I opened my eyes and saw that he was running so fast you could barely see the ground. After a certain while I couldn't breathe, then slowly everything went blank.