Chapter 15: Roses Have Thorns

Hey guys!

Me again!

This week I promised you a double chapter update and I'm trying my best to do so! Its been a hell and a half to try and come up with what to write for the next couple chapters but I think I got it!

Hopefully they turn out great enough and you like them...

Also I wanted to open up the ideas pool a bit for what should happen in the story, but can't do much if you guys don't comment!

Enough said with more to write!
____________________
___________

"Y-you... W-why..." Was all that could come out of my busted lips before I gave up. . .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
And now. . . in the basement. . .
~•~•~•~•~•~

At this point I was in desperate need of medical attention after the constant torment from the bastard who broke my shoulder, busted my lip, drowned me, and most of all: kidnapped me like the psychopath he was.

The pain was intolerable, but it didn't hurt much to enter the void again.

I nearly outsmarted him but I couldn't try my escape for a while now, I no longer had the right condition nor the opportunity.

He had the key for the cuffs but I had no clue where the key for the door was, or if he even brought it in here with me.

If he was even that stupid.

At this point I have no concept of time, I have no idea where in time and space I was, all I knew was that I was in between the void and consciousness.

I heard in the far far distance a loud clank of the heavy sounding door closing, I suspected it was none other then him.

"Hello, if you wish to co-operate, I am here to collect information. Think of me as your therapist." A feminine voice calls as the recognizable sound of high shoes clicking off the ground echoes closer.

I tried to speak but my mouth hurt and I growl in agony at the pain I was introduced into.

"Please, if the pain is too intense then speak slowly." A bit of concern in her tone at the end.

"I-I er, *hup* Lexhana of the *cough* quadrant..." I tried the best I could to conversate but by god, the bastard can hit.

"I only have a few questions and then I will be out of your hai- er, I mean, I will no longer be of the bother to you." She probably noticed that my hair (along with the rest of me) was a mess.

"Blink twice or at least send me a signal for me to continue." As she readied her feather and ink and I raised my fingers to wave her off to proceed as them being the only things that aren't broken or in pain.

"So tell me... How is your mother? Since your father died of course."

Why did she want to hear about me mother?. . .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Before the war's arrival. . .
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

. . .I look around the room and stood back up on my own two feet. I now know what I must do.

My first instinct was to change into something so I wouldn't get recognized by.

Plus I wanted to get something that I knew I wasn't going to get if I asked politely. . .

"General Wo, may we speak in private?" I ask monotone and cold.

"Indeed?" He answered hesitantly.

We enter the conference room once more and discuss the matter at hand.

"Are you serious? You'd think your mother will allow you to even speak of such insane thoughts??" He asked, truely worried of what I asked of him.

I answered with a simple "yes." And with that he entrusted me with the favor I asked for.

I strap on the outfit and I leave down the staircase with the General behind me. Headed in the direction of the small brown shack, two or three feet from the most of the castle.

[Fade Out]

_____________________