Two Sugars

"Tea or coffee?" I asked Harry.

"Oh, tea please, two sugars." He replied.

I walked into coach C, the food carriage. I went up to the counter and rang the bell. A small thin lady emerged from a cabin hidden of the the side. She smiled at me. It didn't look like the buffet car got very much business. "Hello, two teas please. Both with two sugars thanks." I said taking my purse from my bag.

"Oh no, no, no my lovely! First class get it free, and I'll throw in some snacks. Don't you worry." She said placing a few packets of biscuits into the brown paper bag.

"Oh, I see. Sorry, it's my first time in 1st class." I paused, making sure I wasn't overheard. "You'll never guess who's sat with me?"

"No? Who is it?" She asked scribbling onto a notepad.

"Harry Styles! From One Direction! Gorgeous would be an understatement. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. And his voice, it's just...it's just..."

"Glorious?" I heard from behind me as a hand slid onto my shoulder. I froze where I stood as I realized who it was.

"Harry..." I said turning to face him. "How much of that did you hear...?"

"I came in when you were saying about my good looks Charlotte. Thanks by the way." He said winking. I turned bright red and buried my head in my hands much to Harry's amusement. I could hear the lady behind us cough through laughter. I took the bag roughly as I heard her whisper, "That's a keeper that one. If you don't get your hands on him soon I'll be there!" I shuddered. She was right, he was a keeper but to be honest I had buggered my chances when he overheard my conversation.

We made our way back to our table and sat down. I took out the drinks and the biscuits and turned back to my laptop. I didn't want to make eye contact with him after that conversation.

"Charlotte, I know you're embarrassed but you don't have to ignore me! I won't judge you. To be honest, I think you're above gorgeous as well so I guess we're even." He said smiling at me and taking my hand in his. I glanced up at him, refusing to believe what he had just said.

"Th..th..thanks..." I stuttered pulling my hand back into my lap.

"You're welcome." He took my phone from the table and started playing on it. "Who's Max?"

"Huh? Oh, my ex. He's a bit of a creep to be honest. He turned up at my house last week in just a towel to try and persuade me to take him back then when I refused he pulled out a knife. I managed to get in the bathroom and lock the door though. I had to get the police on him and everything! I don't know why I even dated him to begin with. Never going back there again!" I said laughing. He smiled.

"That's good." He said laying my phone on the table.

"What's good?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing" He said looking out the window thoughtfully. The train began to slow down as we pulled into the next station.

"The train in now approaching platform 4. Please stand behind the yellow line for your own safety."

I looked out of the window to see an army of girls running towards the train. The stopped outside coach B and banged on the window before advancing towards my coach. I turned to where Harry had been sat but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Harry...." I said warily. Suddenly I felt someone lick my ankle. I jumped off my seat in horror. It was like I was in a horror movie, with zombies banging on the windows. It was really creepy. I looked under the table to see Harry huddled against the wall laughing hysterically.  He grabbed me and pulled me under with him.

"Well, this is cosy..."He whispered. His hot breath on my cheek. We could still hear the girl's screaming and the carriage was rocking slightly because of the pressure they were putting on it.

"It's like something out of a movie..." I replied.

"You're like something out of a movie." He said leaning towards me. He was so close I could feel his breath which making my lips tingle.

"TICKETS PLEASE." We heard a voice boom down our carriage as the train sprung to life and pulled out of the station. Harry laughed, pulled away and crawled out into the aisle. I followed him. The slightly large ticket collector stared at us. He was clearly in shock.

"Now, I want you two to behave!" He said in a strong accent.

"Yes, SIR!" Harry shouted saluting. I couldn't control my laughter and launched into a fit of giggles.

The ticket collector rounded up our tickets and left the carriage. I turned and looked at the window. It was covered in sweaty hand prints and lip gloss marks. It was very surreal. Harry laughed. I could tell he wasn't really used to this kind of thing yet.

"I'm sorry, about earlier." He said. "I didn't mean to lick you, but you just looked so delicious..." He winked, smiling and I once again burst out laughing soon joined by him. This was going to be a great train journey. I could tell.

Suddenly the train stopped moving and the lights turned off. I looked out of the window, nothing but fields. I turned to Harry who looked just as concerned as I did.