9. You and the kids visit Henry on set

By: Cavillunraveled
(A/n most of the imagines on tumblr I've found are either by Cavillunraveled, calif0rnia-lovers and imagines-all-day-everyday these are three very good blogs you should check out!😊)

"Joshua slow down!" You shout as you try to juggle a diaper bag and your newborn son George in your arms.
A one years old Joshua slows down and turns to face you sheepishly.
"What did mummy and papa tell you?"
Your son looked up at you "No run."
"Exactly now walk beside mummy and if you run again you cannot have any ice cream tonight."
"No no no"
"Well then behave."
You led the way straight to the set because you knew Joshua would want to see it and that Henry would be glad you all came.
"Alright remember Joshua we have to be quiet when everyone else is quiet okay?"
"Ya!"
Thankfully the studio was buzzing with noise as everyone changed the set and the actors and directors chatted off to the side. You hadn't met the cast since as a family you tried to keep Henry's career and private life separate, so meeting everyone was a bit awkward.
"Hello everyone"
Everyone turned and looked at you a bit confused until Henry spoke.
"Hey babe I'm glad you came. Everyone this is my beautiful wife and our kids Joshua and George.
"Awe he's so cute can I hold him." A petite brunette asked smiling at George.
"Of course he's a bit of a hair tugger though." You warned handing her George who you wanted to seem the hair monster for he loved grabbing onto everyone's hair to tug on it or chew at his fancy.
Joshua was always shy around new people and his behind your leg as you chatted to Henry.
"So how's filming going?"
"Great we're just about to film the market scene then we're done for the day."
"That's good you all will be done early."
"Yeah David is really liking the way things are going today."
"Okay well I promised Joshua some ice cream so when you're done we can all head out."
"Sounds good babe."
"So how is it being married to Henry? It must be bloody awful." Henry's male costar Frederick said as you and Henry joined the group.
"Oh yeah definitely terrible I wonder why I married him sometimes." You joked as Henry playfully glared at you.
The director who had walked away earlier suddenly reappeared "Alright everyone lets get started."
You took George back and walked to the spot away from everyone where the production assistant told you to stand. Joshua stood beside you fidgeting now he knew his dad was nearby and that they couldn't play together.
They did about three takes before wrapping up for the day. Afterwards Henry went to change while you slowly made your way to his trailer.
Joshua was just about at his wits end when Henry came out.
"Everyone ready for some ice cream?"
"Yay!" Joshua screamed causing some of the crew who were clearing out for the day to look over.
The four of you made your way to the car to visit the local ice cream shop you found in your temporary Scottish neighborhood. Luckily you had the kind of job that allowed you to travel otherwise you would rarely see Henry.
The shop wasn't crowded but you still say towards the back because Henry's fans were very good at spotting him no matter where he was. Little George was having a field day with his small chocolate ice cream while Joshua practically danced in his seat with his mint chocolate chip.
"Are you happy little muffin?" Henry asked wiping some chocolate from the corner of Joshua's mouth.
Joshua simply nodded his head and continued to eat.
None of you knew that paparazzi were across the street with long lens cameras snapping photos of the "cutest little family outing filled with messy kids happily snacking and plenty delicious ice cream to go around."