Prologue

Centuries after Dracula fell a man by the name Lucas Hellsing and a women called Annabella Harker met during a party they fell in love and got married.

Years later they had a daughter named Isabeau however her mother died a few years later to an illness. Her father isolayed her after this and always had women around. Little Isabeau grew up to be a bitter and cold girl by the age of 7. She insults people. However she can be really kind. But she couldn't help it. It is how she copes since her father acts as if she is invisible.

A few days before Isabeau's 14th birthday her father was murdered. Lawers came and read wills to her. Her families fortune which was from her mothers side had been given to her and a padlocked suitcase in which she was instructed to find the letter combination.

Since Isabeau was only 14 she had to be sent to her closest and only relative. Integra Hellsing the daughter of her grandfather's brother before leaving to England Isabeau took the time to use the skills she developed over years to find out about her new guardian. Isabeau was a very intelligent girl and a skilled hacker.

She found out interesting facts about Integra like she inherited a organisation from her family which deals with vampires.