A Day Of Spashley Fun

Chapter 15

"Not that I don't love waking up to the sound of your voice but seriously, Ash?" I glance over and look at the clock on my nightstand. "Mmm, baaaaaby. It's nine o'clock in the morning" I whine, rolling over putting my face in my pillows.

"I wanna go to the beach with you." She says simply.

"And that sounds amazing. But, can we do it in like two hours?" I ask, yawning into the receiver.

"Nope. Now get your lazy butt out of bed and get dressed cause I'm gonna be there in like 15 minutes." She tells me, then hangs up before I can respond. Ugh! Not like I can say no now. I drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready.

After I was done getting ready I went downstairs to find my mom, dad, and whore bag all in the kitchen—my mom cooking.

"Hey Spencer, honey. What are you doing up so early on a Sunday? You going to church with us, today?" She asks, turning the bacon over in the pan.

"Morning, Spence." My dad says, not taking his eyes off the newspaper he was reading.

"Um, no mom." I say grabbing a pop tart from the box on the counter. "Actually, I'm gonna go hang with Ashley." I tell her opening the wrapper and munching on one of the pop tarts.

She turns and looks at me before saying, "You and Ashley becoming close?" I'm not sure if she meant that in the way that I took it.

"Um, I guess." I say, unsure of what else to say.

"Hmph." She says before turning back to the food.

"Ashley's so hot." Glen chimes in.

"Moooom. Tell Glen to stop being a perv. Ashley's only 16." She gives him a look and he shrugs before getting off the stool and walking into the living room. I look down at my phone and see I have a text from Ashley.

'I'm outside, beautiful.'

"I'm gonna be home late so don't wait up, kay?" I tell my parents as I walk towards the door. They both nod and I run out the door and get in Ashley's car.

"I missed you." She says, hugging me.

"I would've missed you more if you had let me get more sleep." I say jokingly to my girlfriend.

"Oh, stop being so dramatic, it's not even that early." She says, putting the car in reverse and pulling out of my driveway.

"It's early for me. My mom was even surprised. She asked if I was gonna go to church with them." I can't remember the last time I went to church. Not that I don't love God, or anything. Let's just say, I don't really agree with my parent's views on religion.

"Well, this is normal for me. So, from now on this is normal for you." She adds with a smile as we head towards the beach.

"This isn't the beach Ashley." I say looking around the harbor as a few boats pull in and out.

"I know." She says getting out of the car.

"I thought you said we were going to the beach. Hence the bathing suit I'm wearing underneath my outfit." I say getting out of the car as well.

"Well, you can still go swimming." She says.

"But...but... I was looking forward to the beach." I whine.

"Just relax, Spence." She says, grabbing my hand, pulling me towards a bunch of yacht's. We walk down the bridge to the biggest yacht I've ever seen in my life, we stop and she looks at me and smiles.