Edited: 4

First off, thanks to you guys who are already saying that they live the story and want me to keep updating... Second, you're all lucky I'm such a loner on a Friday night. That's why I update so much.😈❤️😂

I wake up to the sound of movement next to me and burry my face in my pillow. Trying to fall back asleep, I try to ignore the chatter all around me.

I feel an arm move to my shoulders and frown. Miranda isn't normally so cuddly, I groggily become more aware of my surroundings as I'm confused as to why she'll have had her arm around me.

I open my eyes and look up to see a pair of blue eyes staring back at me. "Morning, Katie-Kat." Travis whispers to me. He tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Travis?!" My eyes widen and I realize I had previously been asleep on his chest. Oh I hate myself, what is going on? I sit up in the bed.

"Damn," he winces, "You yelled in my ear."

"Why...Why are you in my—" Cabin is what mean to say but I notice that this bed is more firm than mine and doesn't have the same color sheets. And damn straight these aren't my siblings.

It's his bed. "What am I in you're cabin?" Last I remember is us at the  lake.

"Well we stayed at the lake for a bit but I found out that you fell asleep in my arms." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Oh Gods, did I really do that? I cant decide if I want to smack him for making that face at me, or smack myself because I'm an actual idiot.

"Just kidding." He chuckles. "You weren't in my arms, but you did fall asleep in the pier. I thought you were ignoring me," He continues, "so I kept chattering away but you were fast asleep. I headed over to drop you off at your cabin, but when I went  there it was locked and I couldn't find a key while carrying you, so I took you back here."

"Rosie must have had a nightmare and whined until they locked the doors. She feels safer that way."

"Sorry for, ah, what this might all look like." He gestures to us in the same bed. "I swear we didn't do anything, I even slept on the floor."

I stand up and instantly distance myself from him. At his hurt expression I offer a smile and tell him "Thanks for not leaving me outside."

"No problem. I told you that you're great. And I can't have a someone great breaking up with me, now do we?"

"Of course," I lie for the sake of our fake relationship.

He tries to take my hand but I slip it into my pocket before he can hold it. Nervously I avert eye contact. "I gotta get dressed...but I don't want another 24 hour lecture from Miranda when I get back to the cabin..." I sigh.

"I could get something for you to wear...okay?" He asks.

"Oh. Thanks."

He nods and gets out of bed. Gods! I'm such an idiot. I'm so, so stupid. How could I just knock out like that? Obviously we didn't do the dirty, but we literally haven't even been dating for a day yet. I feel my face redden with embarrassment and annoyance.

Travis comes back with a worn out camp t-shirt and a hair brush.

"Yeah...I don't have pants for you." He laughs lightly.

"No this is fine." I say and look at him expectantly.

"What?"

"Could you use a blanket to block me?" I mutter. "I don't like it when people look at me while I change."