21. Not Suitable For Children

Luke, Summer and I stood at the door patiently carrying an extra set of clothes each and a diaper bag filled with bottles formula, wipes and of course diapers. Lucy opened the door revealing the inside of her house.

"Oh great you guys are here!" She cheered.

"I just wanted to thank you guys so much for doing this. You guys are lifesavers." She praised. As she walked us through her home.

A tall dark haired man emerged from behind a door as he stepped into the light he flashed his grey eyes.

"This is my husband Mark." She introduced him as he held his hand out for us to shake.

"Hey I'm Luke, This is Jane and Summer."Luke introduced us.

"Its nice to meet you." I stated.

"Thank you so much for doing this." Lucy praised.

"We should probably get going we're going to be late." Mark rushed.

"Oh okay um I left instruction on the fridge." She pointed.

"Come here kids you mom and I hugs and kisses."Mark called the kids over. As they hugged and kissed their kids.

"Be good for Jane and Luke, I love you kids." They both called as they walked out the door.

The kids sat back on the couch to watch tv. I picked up Summer and carried her over to the kitchen and picked the instruction off of the fridge and began to read.

1. MILEY HAS TO WEAR CLOTHES, NO MATTER WHAT!

2. June is at a sleepover and she will be dropped off tomorrow morning.

3. The kids go to bed at 8

4. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PUT ON FROZEN!

5. CARTER CAN'T DRINK ANYTHING BEFORE BED ANYTHING!

6. PETER DOES NOT GO IN THE BATHROOM BY HIMSELF!

7. NO SUGAR ESPECIALLY BEFORE BED!

8. ALWAYS LOCK THE DOOR!

9. NEVER LET THEM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!

10. STAY ALIVE!

Luke sat down on the ground and watched cartoons with the kids. I put formula in a bottle and water, I shook it up and stuck it in the microwave. I glanced in the living room and two of the three of the kids were gone. Miley sat in the living room with her clothes off, in just her diaper and she held the remote in her hands.

"LUKE!" I yelled and handed Summer to Luke.

I rushed around their house to look for the two little boy Peter and Carter.

I checked it the kids rooms and still no kids. I walked passed the bathroom only to step in water and soggy toilet paper. I attempted to open the door but it was locked I ran to my purse to get a penny and I raced back to the bathroom and slipped in the water. I noticed soap bubbles emerging from under the bathroom door. I picked the bathroom lock with a penny and burst through the door. Peter stood wide eyed with a soap bottle and a plunger in his hand. He noticed that I was in the bathroom and dropped the soap bottle. The toilet was overflowing.

"Opps." He pointed at the toilet. I ran to the closet and grabbed a bunch of towels. As Miley followed me I threw the towels on the ground and started to mop up the water with my feet. I grabbed the trash can and the plunger. I attempted to plunge the toilet and wads of toilet paper can up to the surface.

"Ewww." I whinned while picking the massive amounts of toilet paper from the toilet and throwing it into the trash can. I grabbed more towels and wiped up all the water and soap. After I finished cleaning the bathroom I locked the door behind me so none of the kids could get in.

Miley stood in front of me with a homemade unibrow on her face and dark goo in her hands.

"He watcha got." I asked the little girl as I knelt down beside her.

"Poo poo." She answered with a big smile on her face. I started to cry as I picked up the little girl and carried her away from my body to the bathroom. I cleaned her up and buy a onzie on her and sent her on her way.

I walked back into the living room with Miley and Frozen was on the tv and Peter was portraying marshmallow the evil snowman he began hitting and picking on Carter. I pulled them away from each other and turned off the television.

"Peter that's not nice!" I told him. "Apologize to you brother now." I demanded.

"I'm sorry!" He shouted.

"Like you mean it!" I demanded.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Okay let's get ready for bed." I cheered.

I gave each of the kids a bath and Luke put Summer to sleep. Luke and I tried to put the kids to sleep but we struggled a bit.

"Who wants benadryl?" Luke cheered.

"Oh oh I do!" Carter cheered.

"Is benadryl candy?" Miley asked.

"Its benedryl and no it's not candy." I answered giving Luke a disapproving look.

"I miss mommy." Peter mumbled.

"Yeah me too." Carter sighed.

"Me three." Miley gripped her teddy bear.

"Mommy gets to have fun." Peter whined.

"What are you talking about?" I complained. "We are having fun." I declared.

"No we aren't." Miley pouted.

"We are to! That's what camping is." I explained.

"We aren't camping."Peter sighed.

"Sure we are. Look there are some trees right there and a pound right over there." I pretended and got them to use their imagination.

"I don't see it." Carter whinned.

"You have to use your imagination." I explained.

"I see it." Miley gasped.

"Me too!" Peter cheered.

"But wait we don't have beds in the wilderness."Miley clarified.

"Oh you're right." I sighed.

"That's okay we can build a tent to sleep in." Luke suggested.

"Yeah we are going to need a tent, so the bears can't come and sleep in our beds and eat our porridge." I laughed.

"That wasn't the story!" Carter chuckled.

"It was too!" I laughed.

"Here you guys go make the tent and I will go get the flashlights!" Luke explained before leaving the room.

The kids and I hung blankets around the room to build a roof. I tucked the blankets into tight corners to hold the roof up. The kids laid down blankets on the floor and pillow for us the sleep on. I hung christmas lights on the outside of the blankets to make stars. Luke came in the tent with, Summer, flashlights and s'mores. He shut of the lights in the room making it completely dark besides the stars. Summer layed in my arms as Luke told stories until the kids fell asleep.

"This was really nice." Luke complemented.

"What?"I asked.

"Doing all of this for the kids." He finished.

"Thanks, you too." I thanked. "How did you make s'mores anyway?" I asked.

"They were just s'more flavored oreos that I stuck in the microwave and stuck a stick in them." He laughed.

"Nice." I complemented.

"Maybe we aren't that bad Janey." He pondered looking at the sleeping children.

"Aren't that bad?" I asked.

"Remember how I been saying that we aren't suitable for children?" He reminded.

"Oh." I remembered.

"We aren't that bad." He smiled. "Summer's gonna be okay." He smiled.