8: Time For A Change

Sarah and I were just looking around the store, when she took a black leather dress off the shelf.

She turned around to face me and showed me the dress over the shelf that was in between us.

It is quiet short for my opinion. It probably reaches down to like mid-thingh area.

"Try it on." Sarah said.

"NO WAY! I'm definitely not putting this on." I say pointing to the dress she was holding.

"Oh, come on... Will you do it if I say I'll tell you my plan right afterwords?"

"Fine..." I agreed. I'm really curious about her plan. Besides, trying it won't hurt me.

But I have to admit, the fact that it wasn't all pink and princessy, I'm starting to like it.

I went to the wardrobes and put on the dress Sarah gave me.

I walked out and there stands Sarah and Shawn with their jaws dropped.

That is creeping me out.

I give them a scared look and ask

"What? Is something wrong??"

I never really got that kind reaction... Like ever.

"No, no.. It's just that.. you look.. wow." Sarah said.

"And different. I like it." Shawn added.

I felt my cheeks get all warm.

"So? Tell me your mysterious plan now! I want to know..." I say with a slightly childish voice.

"Alright, alright... Calm down child.." Sarah giggled.

"We're gonna make Matt jealous." she says with a devious smile.

"I like it, but... I don't think I can pull that off though."

"That's why you have us." she says gesturing to Shawn and her-self, while Shawn was nodding.

"Okay... I trust you."

They both smiled.

"Now... Let's get to work. We gave a lot to do." Sarah said to Shawn acting like a fashion diva.

I ended up buying that dress, some black Dr. Martens and some jewelry to go with all that.

I also got my hair done. Shawn insisted but nothing big, just cut my ends and all that jazz.

I have to say I look quiet different and I like it.

After our little trip to all the shops, we were exhausted.

Shawn dropped me and Sarah at our homes.

It was around 6 pm already so I went to my room, and procrastinated as usual.

I than brushed my teeth and went to bed.

Time to play the player.

.

.

.

____________________________
I'm back.

How's yall's Friday so far?

Hope You like this chapter, I know it's kinda short, but I'll make it up to You.

Promise.

Anyways..

See Ya Soon. Byee! ;)