::Cookies for Santa::

Začít od začátku

Aunty Theresa walked out of the dining room and went over to hug me.

“How are you feeling sweetheart?” She asked cupping my face in her hands, “Any sickness? Out of ordinary cravings, this is your last trimester.”

“I’m fine Aunty Theresa.” I smiled.

“Good,” She smiled hugging me, “Come meet the family.”

“Wait, Aunty Natalie sent these.” Jacob said as he handed his mom the basket.

“What’s this?”

“Cupcakes.”

“Oh! She sent them.”

“I’ll take them into the kitchen.” Carrie said taking them and making her way towards the kitchen.

“Come come,” Aunty Theresa pulled me towards the living room.

 I couldn’t help but feel a little uncomfortable but I’ll have to get it over with one way or another.

I was pulled into a room where a lady and a man were sitting by the table with a baby on her lap and there was a girl lying across a couch watching TV.

“Jacob!” The lady squealed and ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug.

The girl on the couch looked up and then ran over to him too.

“Jacob!” She smiled.

“Hey Aunty Alex, Hey Bella.”

“Is this Ellanae?” The girl asked.

“Yup.”

“You’re even prettier in person!!” She smiled walking up to me, “I’m Bella.”

“Hi bella.” I smiled.

“Can I hug you?” The lady asked.

“Um? Sure?”

She engulfed me into a hug just like Aunty Theresa does then pulled away.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you, I’ve heard so much.”

My face fell.

“No sweetheart, not bad things, I’ve heard bad things about this one.” She said pulling on Jacob’s ear.

“Ow, ow, ow.”

“But it’s just so nice to meet you!” She said pulling me into another hug.

“So yeah Ellanae, the one who’s trying to squeeze you to death, that’s my Aunt Alexandria but we all call her Aunty Alex.”

She let me go and the guy at the table put the baby down and he walked over to Jacob and tugged on his pants.

I watched Jacob pick him up and smile and kiss him all over.

“This is my cousin Noah, And my uncle Andrew over there.”

“Nice to meet you Ellanae,” He smiled.

“You too.”

“Andrew get up and come meet the girl.”

He got up and walked over and shook my hand and I smiled.

“I’m surprised you manage to keep this guy under control.” He said ruffling Jacob’s hair.

“I’m easy to keep under control.”

“Sure,” I chuckled.

Jacob shot me a look and everyone laughed.

“Who dis?” Noah asked pointing at me.