Chapter Thirty-three

Start from the beginning

And I spoke too soon. He took her hand in his and was tracing something on the skin with his fingers. She started laughing and the anger in me started to rise. I don’t want to ruin the day by taking him down right there when we’ve had a good time so far. However, I am going to make sure he knows that she’s mine.

Her eyes went wide when she saw me, probably thinking I wouldn’t find her, and a smirk replaced the frown on my lips. The guy she was talking to followed her gaze and I wanted to flip him off, but Gabby was still looking. He said something to her that I couldn’t hear over the damn music and she shook her head before saying something back to him. This is really starting to get on my nerves now.

I took a few steps closer to them and grabbed Gabby’s hand, pulling her away before she could finish whatever she was saying. My hands went to her waist and pulled her close to me.

“What, you can’t wait two minutes?” she asked, obviously annoyed that I’d pulled her away.

“Not when you’re flirting with other guys,” I told her in an even tone.

“I was not flirting.”

“Well he obviously has a fancy for you.”

“Oh, I get it. You’re jealous,” she said as a smirk curved up on her lips.

“No, I’m just frustrated.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because you left me with this,” I explained whilst placing her hand over the growing erection in my jeans.

“Oh…”

I cupped her jaw with my hand and leaned down to connect our lips, making sure that asshole saw. She placed her hand over mine as our mouths moved in synch with each other. My free hand travelled down her thigh, teasingly pushing up the hem of her dress. There’s no way I would actually do that with all of these people here.

She pulled away smiling as she pushed my hand away from her dress. I could tell the guy was still watching and I wanted to do more to get under his skin, but I decided against it. Gabby took my hand in hers and pulled me back into the mob of sweaty bodies. She noticed a girl try to pull me away and the smile fell from her face as she tugged me along.

“Now who’s the jealous one?” I taunted with a smile when we stopped, resting my hands on her waist.

She looked up at me clearly annoyed with me for pointing it out.

“I was not jealous, I was just keeping you away from the local STD store,” she smirked.

“Well thank you, baby,” I said with an amused smile and she turned away from me, crossing her arms over her chest like a child.

My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer and dipping my head down to her neck. Once I trailed kisses up to her ear, I playfully nibbled on her earlobe.