Part 9

Lucy's P.O.V
Natsu was so warm I had done this to protect lissana but now I never want to leave.he turned to face me and I looked up at him admiring his features I pulled him into a kiss and it was all I could think about nothing else seemed to matter only us.Then I hear footsteps coming closer walking up the stairs I'm not sure who it is but honestly I couldn't care less. Somebody pulled open the door as if they were going to war."what the he'll happened Lucy are you ok!" The tall red head spoke causing natsu to pull away from our kiss in terror.i giggles as I watched his reaction "w-what's wrong!?!" Natsu said his voice trembling.Erza pushed him out of the way to hug Lucy. "Hey what the hell was that for!!" Natsu said now annoyed "hush!"Erza said practically shutting natsu up but he kept on just mumbling under his breath "what did you say!" Erza said squeezing me "n-nothing ma'am" he said as a quick responds Erza then looked back at me "we heard what happened lissana told us" I couldn't help but tear up I don't know why but I couldn't help it tears ran down my face this time they felt different different than before they were tears of happiness not sadness Erza looked at me in surprise "are you ok did natsu do something!" "I've been on the floor this whole time!" Natsu said causing me to giggle "you still might've done something" I burst out laughing t the two of them they both turned to me as if I was crazy and they needed to take me to a mental asylum and almost in unison they both said "Lucy are you ok?" Except Natsu referred to me as "Luce" I smiled "yeah I'm fine I just love it here"  !READ BELOW!

Hey thanks for waiting we are gonna stick to the same rule we had last time when a question is answered I'll start writing and I apologize since I didn't write about all the ships and focused on NALU this chapter so I will have a vote for the next chapter

Comment for jerza
Comment ☔️ for GRUVIA
Comment ⚡️for miraxus
Comment 📙 for gale
If I didn't put one you want comment it here