chapter one

Alone

My name is (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). I am an eleven-year-old student in Southville School.

My family moved to America because of work. I didn't like it, but I had no choice. I had to be sent to a new school since my parents were too busy for homeschooling. I used to live in London. Because of moving so far from my hometown, I lost all my friends. I was only close to a few but I lost contact with them. So I was all alone in the new school, Southville.

My new school life was nothing special. Hardly anything good, either. I was always left out, got called names, been bullied and got scolded for things I didn't do.

The only good thing that happened to me in school was my best friend.

~~~~~

I was sitting at a table in a corner eating quietly, as usual. I always sit by myself on the same bench during break time. I have been like this for months, ever since I entered this school.

It was hard to make friends. Since the very beginning, people made fun of me. They called me nerd, loser and other unkind names, then others started to follow. Everyone probably hated me.

I have told the teacher about the bullying thing but they wouldn't help me. They just tell me that everything was going to be fine and they would tell the bullies to stop. However, it had been a long time already, and no action had been taken.

Now, I had already gotten used to all the name-calling and accepted the fact that I had to live with it for the rest of the years in this school. I knew it was going to be tough living with bullying in school, but what could I do?

Nothing.

(A/N)
Hello! This is another story, hopefully this is good, haha. I forgot where I got inspiration for this story from, whoops.

Also, this will most likely be book 1 of a trilogy! Look forward to seeing more from this story ok ;)
Hope y'all liked it!

Thank you so much for reading! :)
~paka <3