He tried to relax, but couldn't. The pain in his head was becoming worse. It started out by hurting in only one spot, but now he felt pain in other places as well. He began to feel nauseous and couldn't lay still. He began moving around, trying to get through it.

His movements woke up Harry. "Lou, what's wrong?" he asked in a tired voice.

''My head!" he whimpered. ''It hurts so bad,'' Louis said, putting his head in his hands. ''I think I might throw up."

''Oh, baby," Harry said. ''Do you need to run to the bathroom?" he asked, rubbing his back in slow circles.

Louis pictured himself getting sick in the bathroom, and that was enough to make the nauseousness overtake him. Before losing it all on himself and the floor, he ran quickly and unsteadily to the nearest bathroom around the corner, the pain in his head finally forgotten. He stood there bent over the toilet, letting it all out. When he felt like he was done, he sat there for a few minutes on the floor, making sure the yucky feeling had left him.

Right then, Harry appeared in the doorway. '' 'You okay, love?"

Louis groaned. "I've been better." He started to get up, but Harry stopped him.

Harry then bent down and scooped the smaller boy up in his arms, placing him back on the couch. ''I don't think you should do the concert tonight, Boo."

''I'll be okay by then. I don't want to let the fans down," Louis said, wincing as a new wave of pain hit him forcefully in the temple. His hand immediately went to the spot, trying to rub the pain away.

Harry grimaced at the sight of Louis, wrinkling his forehead. ''Are you sure babe? You look like you're in a lot of pain." He reached out to rub his back up and down, doing whatever he could to ease the hurt.

Louis nodded.

''Okay, but you have to tell me if it gets too bad. Then I'm going to make you take it easy, alright?" Harry said, laughing lightly. He was worried for his boyfriend. He didn't want him doing too much in this condition. He figured he would watch him during the concert and hopefully things would be okay. Little did he know what they were in for that night.

''Okay, this next song is ''Girl Almighty," Harry announced to the screaming fans, chewing on some gum. He ran a hand through his messy curls before drinking from his water bottle.

They were just twenty minutes into their concert and Louis was still fighting off the migraine. He had had it most of the day, with no relief. He had told Harry that he would be okay to do the concert, but now he was rethinking it.

His head was throbbing and his vision was becoming blurry. The loud music was only making him feel worse. The beats of the song sent shivers down his spine, making him cringe. He knew his solo was coming up in less than a minute, but he didn't think he would be able to do it. He was feeling really sick and lightheaded, like he might throw up on stage.

The boys were running around stage, having a great time dancing to the really upbeat, catchy song. He was really envious of them, wishing he could be as carefree. But right now, he couldn't focus about anyone other than himself. Another wave of nausea grabbed at his stomach, tempting him to lay down in the middle of the stage.

He leaned over and placed his hands on his knees. His head was killing him. He just wanted to die right there on the stage. He looked up, only to find Harry staring at him with a worried expression and walking his way.

"Louis! Are you ok?" Harry asked, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders, looking into his face worriedly.

''No. I feel sick," Louis muttered under his breath. His breathing was fast and shallow. He started seeing spots and his vision was becoming fuzzy. His head was pounding and he was dizzy on his feet, causing him to sway. The last thing he knew, he was plunged into total darkness.

Harry caught him just in time. ''Louis!" he shouted. By then, the other boys saw something was wrong and then ran over to him. Seconds later, the music stopped mid-chorus, sending the arena into a sudden silence. Fans quieted down, talking amongst themselves, wondering what was so important that they had to put the concert on hold.

''Harry, what happened?" Liam screamed upon seeing Louis lying on the floor, unconscious.

''We need help here! Someone help!" Harry screamed to no one in particular. To Niall and Liam, he frantically said, ''he just fainted and I caught him. He's been having a migraine all day and he's been feeling sick."

The boys knelt down by Louis's side, anxiously waiting to see if he would wake up. They shook him a few times as they called his name. There was no response.

''Louis, come on! I need you to wake up! Please!" Harry pleaded. His eyes were filled with tears now, threatening to fall down his sweaty cheeks.

A woman medic, who travels with them as their stand-by doctor, rushed to the scene. ''Stand back, boys," she said curtly. All the boys did so except Harry, who instead, grabbed Louis's lifeless hand. He wasn't going anywhere. She paid him no attention. She whipped a sort of white rag out of her medical supply bag and held it under Louis's nose.

He immediately came-to, with a confused look on his face. ''What happened?" he asked groggily, wondering why he was on the floor.

''Louis! You're awake!" Harry said, a smile quickly overtaking his face.

"Are you crying, Hazza? Don't cry. I'm okay,'' Louis said with a grimace.

''You passed out because of your headache," Harry said, squeezing his hand. Louis squeezed back in return.

The doctor checked his vitals and asked Louis about his symptoms. Then he slowly sat up and with Harry's help he arose to his feet, and he and the others walked backstage. The doctor said he'd be okay after giving him some strong medicine to help with the migraine, but she told him to get some rest and that he couldn't perform for the duration of the concert.

Harry was bummed that he couldn't be with Louis, but they did as they were told. Harry and the boys finished the concert while Louis rested in his bunk on the tour bus. After the concert, Harry got in bed with the already-asleep Louis and snuggled up against him without waking him up. When morning arrived, Louis awoke to his favorite face looking over at him lovingly.

''Morning sunshine," Harry said. He was so glad to see him awake.

''Morning," Louis replied.

''How are you feeling, babe?" Harry asked, stroking the side of Louis's face with his thumb.

''Better. Head doesn't hurt anymore." Louis smiled, feeling relieved that his symptoms were over.

''That's good,'' said Harry, and then he added quietly, "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't pay closer attention to you. I probably could've prevented you fainting if I would've made you sit the concert out."

''It's not your fault, babe. I'm the one who's to blame. You tried to tell me to not do the concert but I did it anyway. I don't blame you for anything," Louis said, trying to comfort the boy. And then he leaned in and kissed the younger boy on the forehead.

Harry smiled. ''I love you, Boo."

''I love you back."

Thanks for reading!  Please vote and comment!  They always make me happy! 

Oh, and if you want to be notified when I post, remember to add this book to your list (I learned the hard way...I thought ''following'' people notified you of their new posts, but it doesn't!)

I posted the third chapter of ''Passing Judgment'' this week.  (A love story of Louis dating a contestant on the X-Factor as he's a judge).  Check it out!!

Thanks!!!!!