Ridicule (Edward)

Imagine....
You sighed as you walked way from Jim and Harvey, completely annoyed with how they act towards Edward. You've always had a soft spot for that Mr. Nygma. You're a detective as well at the GCPD, so you always go straight to Ed when you find anything during a case.

And of course, Harvey couldn't contain his mouth while talking with Edward, and he reacted in a way you've never seen him react before. He got so mad he crushed the frozen rose he had been examining, a dark look coming to his eyes. You, just like Jim and Harvey want to know more about Mr. Freeze here, and Ed is the key. He helped of course, but not before Harvey started his normal stuff.

But you were so impressed with how Ed handled it. He basically told him to stop talking to him like he does. It's frankly annoying. Edward is smarter than any of these people here combined and deserves way more respect. You walked back down to forensics, hearing glass shattering, making you run down the hall, your gun pointed out towards the wide open door of the room you were in mere seconds ago, when you saw Ed himself come bounding out of the room, almost knocking you down.

"Woah Ed! What's going on..? Are you alright?" He froze once he saw you, slightly composing himself, his hair all messy. He looked at you a moment, before a defeated look crossed his face.

"I'm sorry i startled you. I'm just so tired.... I'm so tired of them treating me this way. It should be me treating them that way. And I promise you, I will. I will someday have the power over them." You looked up the stairs, seeing the cost was clear, softly patting Ed on the shoulder. You know all about him and his other half, what he did for Penguin, what he did to Miss Kringle. But you didn't care. You would never turn him in. Never.

"I'm sick of it to. They always do this and it's annoying. Harvey just has a huge mouth that he doesn't know how to control. Believe me I know. But you're right Eddie. You will have the power before you know it. You've really changed..." He suddenly got the worlds biggest smile on his face, an evil glint coming to his eyes, making you grin slightly. There he is. Mr. Riddle man here has got it all figured out. He's not the Mr. Nygma everyone thinks he is. He's had an upgrade, if you will. And soon, he'll be out there, showing Gotham what he can really do... I feel it.