Like I would

*edited

"Zayn, who is the song for?"

The raven haired man shuddered at the question, his eyes searching around the large crowds of people gathered around him. He was simply walking out of his hotel after an exhausting night but of course, one can't expect peace and quiet when they are in the entertainment industry. Especially if they're as successful as Zayn was.

He smirked at the flashing cameras, his mind racing to find some appropriate answer. He couldn't tell them who the song was for, that would just end up destroying his career and possibly even ruining an already dead friendship. But he couldn't help himself. Zayn seriously couldn't hold back the thoughts of that pale skin, that beautiful accent and those full lips. He wanted to shout to the world who his entire fucking album was for. It was all for that one fucking person, that one guy who would never completely be his.

"Zayn..Zayn- is it for Perrie Edwards, your ex-fiance?" His eyes snapped to the bearded man who asked this question and for a moment Zayn was tempted to slam that fucking camera into his horrendous face. Did these people not understand how fucking fake the entire "Zerrie" ordeal was?

Stupid blokes , he thought to himself, shaking his head slightly.

"No. No it isn't for her. Definitely not for her..." He answered slowly, a smile popping on his face as he recalled the time when he was writing this song. Those sea blue eyes were smiling at him as the pretty blonde sat on the king sized bed, wearing nothing but his favorite shirt.

"Then who is it for?" Another paparazzi asked as his bodyguards worked on clearing the street for him to finally get inside his sleek black car.

"Somebody," his lips curved into a smile as he saw the familiar mop of blonde hair in the crowd. He was at a distance but Zayn could always spot his lover even in a crowd filled with screaming, hormonal teenagers.

"Somebody very special."

AN/ So...I know what you're thinking!" Why the fuck am I starting so many fucking stories altogether? I will never be able to complete them", blah balh blah. But don't worry lovelies. I will complete every single story.

And this one is obviously inspired by Zayn's new song "Like I would". I love that song already. It's so good and it's like 1D's song "I would" just went through puberty and became "Like i would."

Anywhore, I hope u guys like this. I will be starting this story like ASAP! So...PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE!

Also CAN SOMEBODY MAKE ME A COVER FOR THIS STORY? I CRINGED WHEN I SAW THE COVER I TRIED TO MAKE! I SUCK SO MUCH AT MAKING COVERS :( SO PLEASE GUYS, IF ONE OF U CAN HELP, IT WOULD MEAN A LOT!

Please make sure you:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

FOLLOW ME :)