Re-Union

I hope you guys like this kind of stuff its new to me too and yes i will try to write this as much as possible and i will do as much reserch as possible to not get this stuff wrong anyways continue reading and LOVE LAXUS!

Your POV:

You are running into a nearby town (Magnolia).

"Don't let her get away!!" A man yelled from behind you but you don't stop.

"Get away from me!" I yelled running into a neaby building it just so happened to be a wizard guild.

"Please help me," I pleaded as I turn to my left watching a tall figure with blond hair punch the bandits that were chasing me. ".........." I had lost the words.

"There you go," he said walking off.

"Thank you," I said looking at him walking off. This guy is kinda well scary is that how I should put it? Or is it a bit more rash than other guys.

"Whatever," he replied.

Laxus's POV:

Man what a way to ruin a good sunny day like this First the Thunder Leigon leaves on a mission without me. Then, Natsu picks a fight for the millionth time well I'm going to get some fresh air this place sucks.

"Please help me," a Girl who looks oddly familiar barges into the guild.

Well she is obviously wanting help so i'll just beat the crap out of the guy bothering her and be on my way.

I punched the guys chasing her in the face sending them flying and walked off.

"There you go," I said walking off.

She thanked me, thats a first still who is it she reminds me of I cannot remember hmm...

Your POV:

"Wait don-" But he had already left me, he seemed oddly familiar I couldn't take another step I had been running for about 3 miles. I coudn't take it anymore so I collasped.

~Flashback Dream~

"Come on dont be shy tell me your name," a young boy asked.

"Ok but you promise you won't laugh?" I asked him.

"Do I look like that kind of that person?" he asked.

"Ok then My name is y/n" I said.

"Thats a cool name!" he said excitedly.

"Really? Well whats your name now?" I asked him.

"Me... well... my... name... is..." (A/n yes i made that Undertale referance deal with it :3)

I wake up in a bed with that boy he is next to me again.

"You ok? You have been out for a few days," he asked me.

He was worried about me but why? he doesn't even know me plus I have spent so many years in slavery that I'm surprised anyone cares about me. Even after no... I shouldn't think about that.He continues to look at me waiting for an answer i think he means well but he exicutes it a little harshly.

"Oh me I'm ok now I feel better than I have in years," I told him.

Laxus's POV:

Thats a strange thing to say what do you mean years?

"So what brings you to this town?" I asked.

"Actually I think I may have been here once before, before-" She stopped talking.

This is strange most girls that look as innocent as she does cowars in fear near me why doesn't she and why does she looks so familiar.

Your POV:

I don't want to be awkward if I ask this question so I'll save it for another time.

"Um might I ask what happened and how I got here," I asked him.

~Explanitory Flashback~

Laxus left out all 'embarrassing' details but here is the whole story for those who want to know.

Laxus's POV:

"What the hell?!" I questioned turning around after hearing a thud.

"What did you do Laxus?" It was Erza she was right behind me her voice was agitated.

"WHAT YOU THINK I DID THIS?!" I yelled at her.

"LAXUS FIGHT ME!!" Natsu yelled from behind tripping over the girl.

"Fine," I punched Natsu off back into the guild. "I win now are we done? We have an injured over here." I started walking off.

"Laxus you found her your responsible," Erza demanded.

"....Fine..." I said as I picked her up in bridal position.

She is ligher than she looks something must be up with her.

I took her to the infirmity and placed her into a bed.

There we go now she can be out of my life.

I couldn't help myself but check on her everyday till she woke up its just something about her.

Your POV:

"I see," I said, "may I ask your name?"

"Only if you tell me your name first," he said.

"No I couldn't its stupid," I responded.

"Come on don't be shy tell me your name," He asked again.

"Ok but you promise you won't laugh?" I asked.

"Do I look like that kind of person?" He responded.

"Maybe?" I teased.

It was only followed by a groan.

"My name is y/n," I said.

He had a look on his face as if he had just solved a mystery or came to a sudden realization.

"My name is Laxus, Laxus Dreyar," Laxus said.

I don't know how to act its him it really is him. I put a hand over my mouth and I started crying tears of joy. It has been years too many years I don't even remember how many but, Laxus didn't look as happy as I was in fact he just walked out on me with an angry expression on his face.

I quickly got out of bed not caring for the fact I was only wearing rags from my slavery.

"Laxus Please!" I yelled to him but he kept walking off.

I ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Laxus yelled at me. "YOU CHOSE TO LEAVE!"

"NO I DIDN'T WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!" I screamed at him, it cought him off guard.

Laxus turned to me giving me his full attention.

"I-I wanted to go I just got lost like I always did and the-" I was cought off guard by Laxus he was hugging me. He was always bigger than me but I never did grow so he was that much bigger than me. (A/n : A little bit taller than Wendy.)

"How many years would you make me worry?" Laxus asked me his tone of voice was so much different.

"I didn't have a choice I-I'm sorry," I cried into his chest.

"Your safe now y/n," Laxus said, "Now I'm strong enough so that I won't lose you again."

Writing is hard see I want to crazy fangirl but my author side of me is saying don't rush this this chapter took roughly 1 hour vote for meh if you likey and LOVE LAXUS!!!!!! see ya lates. :3