Alpha? Mates? Mine? Why Goddess?

***EDITED***

"Wake up. Wake up.Wake up.Wake up.Wake up.Wake up.Wake up. WAKE. UP." I finally groan and completely wake up to see who attacked me in my sleep. I see none other than Casey. 

"What the ultimate fuck Casey? Why did you wake me up?" I yell at her. 

"Well Miss Angry. I was trying to tell you that were here." She said with a big smile on her face

"Why are you so happy?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well the Alphas said we need to go shopping."

"NOOOOOOOOOO."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

We went shopping and as soon as we got there I started complaining. I know what your thinking. ' What girl doesn't like shopping?' Well I got one answer for you. It's a rare thing call Me. As an omega I never really got to shop. Thank goddess were back to our new pack house. I don't know if the got us as new omega's or what, But if so at least they treat us good. I mean they let us go shopping.

"We bought so many outfits. My arms are crying." I yell out in the living room as I collapse on the floor. 

'Dylan, You know I love you right.' Marie whispered in my head.

"Yeah. Why. Wait what did you you do." I yelled at her inside my head.

' Well. You know how we have our amazing mates. Well I may or may not have connected us to them. And they may or may not be coming to find us. They also may be Alphas of this pack. And I may or may not feel bad about.' She says with a wolfy grin 'Well now that I think about it. I don't feel bad.'

"MARIE. WHAT THE FUCK!?!"

'Sorry. Not Sorry.' she said in my head ' Oh and by the way their coming in like... NOW.'

"MARIE!!" I yell at her as i hear two amazingly loud growls.

"compagno. Sei in grossi guai per l'esecuzione distanza da noi, il mio amore." My mates said in unison.

(Mate. You're in big trouble for running away from us,my love.)

"Cara Dea Perchè?"

(Dear Goddess Why)