Chapter 4

I take a deep breath before telling Brad the news. "I'm pregnant!"  I say. I look at Brad's blank face. He notices me staring so he puts on a much happier expression. "I'm going to be a Dad!"  Brad says as his face lights up. "Congratulations!"  Connor says to both of us. "Yeah congratulations!"  James and Tristan say in unison. Brad picks me up and spins me around before putting me back on the ground again. Brad's lips connect with mine in a perfect kiss. "I love you... both."  Brad says looking down at my stomach. "We love you too."  I say smiling.

*Will all passengers intending to board the 17:02 flight to Sidney, Australia come forward to the checking desk please.* The person on the tannoy says.

Disappointment covers my face as soon as I realise that it's Brad's flight. Brad sees my disappointment. "It's three days and then I'll be back okay. I love you." Brad says stroking my face with his thumb. My eyes begin to fill up and a tear runs down my face. Brad wipes it away. "I love you too." I say, my voice cracking. "Forever and Always." Brad and I say in unison. It's a little tradition we do every time Brad has to go on tour or do shows. We hug each other tightly and Brad picks up his bags. I hug James, Tristan and Connor good bye. "Now go before I burst into tears." I say half smiling. The four boys walk off to the checking desk and give the girl their passports. They are accepted and they put their luggage on the weighing scales. They get their little tickets around their hand luggage and walk, following everyone else who's on that flight. Brad turns and catches a glimpse of me still standing in the same spot. He smiles blowing me a kiss. I put my hand out and clench my fist hard as if to catch the kiss. He turns back around following James, Tristan and Connor.

Just like that. They're gone. I walk out of the airport crying my eyes out. I decide to sit on a bench outside the airport because I'm obviously not fit for driving right now. I hear a familiar voice. "Katie, is that you?" The voice says. It's Scarlet. Why is she here? Obviously to catch a plane *mentally hits my wrist for being stupid*. "Letta. What you doing here?" I ask wiping away the tears. "I'm going to Spain. My uncle's getting married and decided to have the wedding in Spain." Scarlet says answering my question. "Why are you here?" Scarlet asks curiously. "Brad and the boys are going to Australia for three days for a show and I drove them here." I say as Scarlet nods. I manage to hide the fact I have been crying. "Okay, I have to go before I miss my flight." Scarlet says hugging me. "Bye." I say as she walks off. Immediately as she's out of sight, I start crying again. About 10 minutes of crying later I pull myself together and walk to my car.

I arrive home. The whole car journey was silent. Pure silence. I open my front door and take my shoes off. I walk into the living room and switch the TV on. I lye on the sofa, mascara running down my face. Hormones. My eyes get heavier and they fall shut. I fall asleep. The next thing I know it's morning. I wake up still in my clothes from the day before. I stretch my arm out and grab my phone. A text from Brad.

To Me
Miss you already xx 💖💕💞💘😘

The text was sent just after Brad left. I quickly text him back.

To Brad
Miss you more xxx💞💘💕💖😘😘💏💏

It's 10:13am. I sit up and rub my eyes. I eventually stand up and walk upstairs to the bathroom and have a shower.

15 minutes later, I'm out. I pull on my black leggings, my black oversized hoodie, Vans and tie my hair up,in a bun (above). I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen and make some breakfast. I put some bread in the toaster and put the kettle on. My phone dings again. A text from Brad.

To Me
I'll Skype you when I reach the hotel. Love you xx💖💘💕

To Brad
Love you too xxx💏💏

My toast pops up, signalling for me to take it out. I get the butter from the fridge and spread my toast. I put a tea bag in my cup and wait for the kettle to boil. *Click*. I pour some boiling water into my cup, take the tea bag out and add some milk. I take through my breakfast and sit on the sofa. I turn the TV on and watch some morning, nearly afternoon, television. My life for the next three days. Yay!! (note sarcasm).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short. Something is going to happen that makes Katie a little suspicious. Guess what it is.

Please vote/comment

Don't forget to follow. 😀

Bye x

~Juliet~