☀ one

a r e u m

i lazily woke up as my eyes met the rays of sunshine. i got out of the bed, made my way to the bathroom and had my usual warm bath. i got out and hurriedly wore my clothes; a black medium length skirt, an off white blouse with a black blazer on top of it and a black shoes.

i tied my hair up in a messy bun. then i applied some eyeliner, mascara and a light rose lip gloss just to complete the look. I glanced at the mirror one more time and somehow i was satisfied with what i saw. i grabbed my off white bag and dashed out of the apartment.

on the way to school i forgot that i didn't have breakfast, way to go areum. i mentally face palmed and made my way to a near café and got my self a bagel. i finally made my way to school and checked the clock, it read 07:58. two minutes before the class starts. i sighed in relief as i made my way to the class.

i reached my desk and found a picture of me put perfectly on my desk, i flipped it and found an 'i love you' neatly written at the back. with a lily placed beside it. i love lilies. i lightly smiled at the lovely sight. i've been getting a picture everyday for nearly three months. i wonder who puts these pictures tho. and how does he know that lilies were my favorite. i was cut out of my deep thoughts and daydreaming when my best friend, jungkook approached my seat. we greeted each other and he flashed me his infamous bunny smile as he made his way to his desk which was right next to mine.

"you still get these pictures? it's been nearly three months." jungkook said, his eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "yeah, they're really nice tho. i really wanna know who sends them." i smiled. "do you know who sends them?" i asked him, hoping he may knows. he didn't reply and just shook his head, signing that he didn't know. i nodded and before i was to say another word, the teacher came in and the class started.

'little do you know areum that the one you're looking for is right here next to you.'

a/n:- so the idea of this story is originally goals-'s, so thanks a lot for letting me use it and i hope you liked it. tbh i'm excited cause i finally finished the first chapter! idk if the chapter sounds lame but i tried my best. and I'd like to apologize for any typos or grammatical mistakes. don't forget to comment and vote, fighting~!!