She mumbled something and I cuffed my hand over my ear to let her to know I ain't hear that.

"Can you repeat that for me ?"

"I ain't say nothing"

"Oh" I said "Ayanna in her room, but her stomach hurt cause she ate some nasty ass shit from Mally so don't get too close to her"

"ZAI WHO YO ASS TALKING TO ?! WE GOT GHOST IN THE HOUSE ?!" Her dumbass asked

"NO WITH YO DUMBASS ! TY HERE !"

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT ?"

"RETARTED UNCLE RICHARD DAUGHTER !"

"WHEN SHE GET HERE ?"

"BITCH JUST WALK YO SICK ASS OUT THE ROOM AND COME HERE !"

I'm tired of yelling back and forth with her ass. Her dumbass should just come out here and stop asking questions. She walked out the room with some fuzzy ass socks, nike shorts, and a black sweatshirt.

"Fuck is yo ass wearing g ?" I started laughing

"Bitch suck it and leave me alone" She rolled her eyes

I heard London whining and I got up from the couch. I grabbed her off the bed, along with her pacifier and walked back in the living room.

"So where you from ?" Ayanna asked her

"South Carolina" She answered before looking over at London "She's adorable"

"Eh heh, thanks" I flipped my hair

"Pretty sure she meant London and not yo ugly ass"

"Ayanna hop off my dick train please" I held my hand up

"Anyways" She said all loud and shit "What you been doing down there to get sent up here ?"

"I smoked and drunk alcohol"

Me and Ayanna looked at each other before bussing out laughing.

"What ?" Ty looked between us

"How we finna change yo attitude and we do the same shit here ?" Ayanna said before snorting

She's such a lil fucking pig with that shit.

"I don't know, but she said maybe my attitude would change or whatever. She probably sent me up here from the arrest"

"What you get arrested for ?" I asked

"Basically a DUI, I forgot my license at home and was driving around drunk. She took my car, phone, tv, and other shit"

"Damn" I mumbled 

"Well you ain't too bad, they give you time ?" Ayanna said

"I spent 3 months in juvenile"

"Well I spent 6, so it ain't so bad" Ayanna shrugged "I actually liked it in there"