Big Time Fight

You wake up and see James' face stuffed in your arm sleeping and you feel his strong, muscular arms around your waist. You carefully get your phone and notice it's 10%. You use it anyway. You take a selfie of you & James sleeping and tweet it:
'Laying down next to a real Sleepy Head. Love Him Lots. ❤️😘' After 15 minutes, James wakes up and kisses your cheek.

James: Morning, Beautiful.

Y/N: Yay, you're awake. (Your Phone Battery Dies) Urgh.. James, can I use your phone... I really need to buy this item online.

James: Yeah Sure. Hey, I thought you didn't like shopping?

Y/N: I don't. I like online shopping though.

James: Okay. Here you are. (Gives you his phone and walks to the kitchen and gets a cereal bar and sits down opposite you)

You are browsing on Safari and there is a Text Message Alert: 'That was Fun 😉 We should do it again. 😘'

James: Gimme the Phone for a second.

Y/N: (you stand up) From April 'That was Fun, Wink Emoji, We should do it again, Kiss Emoji. Who's this April? And why is she sending you a flirty text message?

James: Um... April is no one.

Y/N: So a No One is texting you? Did anything happen in Miami?

James: Nothing Happened.

Y/N: Then why don't you tell me about this April girl?

James: She's nothing important.

Y/N: OH MY GOD!! 'We should do it again- Kiss Emoji!' were  you with her behind my back?

James: NO! What?! How can you say that?!

Y/N: I Don't Wanna Hear It!! You are such a LIAR!!

James: Well... Well, you're a snooper.

Y/N: HOW THE HELL DID I SNOOP THROUGH YOUR PHONE?! IT CAME AS A FRICKING NOTIFICATION!

All the others wake up because of the noise coming downstairs..

Logan: Why are you shouting?!

Y/N: (while walking upstairs) Why don't you ask the Liar?

Kendall: (grabs you by your arm) What do you mean Liar?

Y/N: (about to cry) He went with some girl called April in Miami behind my back...

James: I DIDN'T GO OUT WITH APRIL!!

Logan: Who's April ? There was no April in Miami.

Y/N: Just leave me alone. (Drops a tear and runs to her room and slams the door)

Alexa: I'll let her calm down.

You run to your room and lock the door, you jump on your bed and allow the tears that were threatening to come out flow freely

Your POV:

I can't believe James was with a girl behind my back, I had such high hopes for our relationship. I love James, I believed his fake love words and fell for him. He's just playing with my feelings. James hasn't changed at all! He's still the same person He was years ago..