three

jimin rode down the long road which lead to yoongis house, the trees danced softly in the light wind as the sun warmed his face as he rode onto yoongis front garden. he placed his bike on the grass and timidly knocked on the door. yoongis house only had one floor which surprised jimin, the front was decorated with flowers and large rocks there was also a drive but no car was seen on it.

his dad must be out  jimin thought to himself.

when yoongi finally answer the door jimin was greeted with a warm hug which he gladly returned. yoongi was wearing an oversized sweater and a pair of basket ball shorts which hung loosely off his milky skin.

"come in" yoongi smiled making way for jimin.

jimin quickly took of his shoes which were a pair of navy blue converse, he placed them on the shoe rack near the door and left his bag next to it.

"i hate converse" yoongi stated.

"but you wear them all the time" jimin replied furrowing his eyebrows.

yoongi shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

the kitchen was mostly tiled with yellow ornaments. yoongi then opened the small fridge which was placed in a corner he picked up a bottle of alcohol and took a sip. jimins jaw dropped his mother never bought alcohol.

"you want a sip?" yoongi asked putting the bottle near jimins mouth.

"am i allowed?" jimin asked.

yoongi laughed and nodded.

jimin took a sip. the tangy liquid stung his throat and he scrunched up his face. he then ran to the sink and over dramatically rinsed his mouth out with the running water from the taps.

"guess you're not a drinker" yoongi chuckled watching jimin run around the opened spaced kitchen.

"my mum doesn't let me have alcohol" jimin mumbled sitting next to the older on the kitchen counter.

"aww poor jiminie~" yoongi teased pinching the youngers cheeks.

jimin just rolled his eyes and went back to the fridge and took out a capri sun, he kept his sweater sleeve over his hands while he drank. yoongi watched the younger he found him extremely cute.

"geez jimin you're adorable" yoongi said taking another sip of the alcohol.

"shut up hyung" jimin pouted punching the older.

yoongi put his hands in the air and widen his eyes he then walked into the living room which was connected to the kitchen area. jimin followed yoongi like a lost puppy. yoongi jumped on the long leather couch laying out and picked up the tv remote putting on the tv, whilst jimin sat smartly on the smaller couch which was angled to the right.

"relax jimin you don't have to act all polite" yoongi giggled the alcohol was beginning to get to him.

"its just... i want to make a good impression" jimin exclaimed blushing lightly.

"my dad wont even notice you're here and he's pretty chill so don't worry~" yoongi said getting back up to get another bottle of alcohol and a capri sun for jimin.

yoongi plodded back his tired expression still on his face with a pink tint on his cheeks caused by the alcohol. the older handed the younger his drink and sat back down.

"jimin come here~" yoongi whined patting where he was sat.

jimin gave yoongi a weird look but did as he was told, the younger hesitantly moved yoongis legs and sat in the empty space. yoongi giggled sipping his second bottle of alcohol putting his legs over jimins thighs so he could still lay on the couch.

_

time soon pasted and yoongi was pretty much a drunk mess, he was now on his fourth bottle of alcohol and was laughing his ass off.

"jimin look i have magic holes in my ears" yoongi giggled pulling his earrings lightly.

"yes i know hyung" jimin said finding drunk yoongi hysterical.

"ow my head hurts" yoongi whined putting his pale hands in his hair.

jimin sighed and sat yoongi up right he then moved in really close studying the olders face. yoongi could feel his heart beat faster and face flush.

"jimin i think i think i-" yoongi stuttered finding it hard to get his words out due to the pain on his head.

"i think i like boys" yoongi giggled nuzzling into jimins side.

idk okay (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ *:.