Prologue (Preview)

R I L E Y

"You bitch Riley you stole my cigarette package!" Said Missy running towards me. I laughed and pulled the package out of my pocket. She grabbed it from me and got out her lighter.

"Give me one before you smoke all." She rolled her eyes at me handing me one and then lighting it. I inhaled it then puffed out the smoke. "Did you hear Mrs. Thompson had a baby? Now their bringing in some replacement."

I groaned. "Substitutes are the worst hopefully they aren't as badas my dad."

"Your dad is hilarious I don't know why your so ashamed of him." I scoffed at her remarks.

"He's a total dick to his daughter and his son. So is our mom if only you knew the crap he gives us."

Missy shrugged. Before she can say anything a whirl a of blonde hair came around the corner. A woman who I haven't seen before came dashing at us. My eyes widened and I tried to run away but she caught up to me and Missy really quick.

"Don't you dare move another inch! Come with me to the principles office right now. Smoking on campus and especially during class is accepted."

I sighed and let my cigaret go. I stomped on it and Missy did the same before follow the woman we haven't seen before.

To Be Continued

Coming April 2016